Over 300lbs -18 lbs lost - Month and a half in (PIC)

Options
Erica27511
Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
I am not one to post pictures like this as I dislike attention, but I am hoping to inspire someone :smile: Started out at 333lbs (eeek) , I am 5' 7"

My official start date was April 23rd, so it's been roughly 7.5 weeks... I'm down 18 lbs and I couldn't tell at all... yea my clothes fit better and my husband and parents and sis said they can tell, but I felt that they had to because HEY they're family! I am so glad I took a photo the day I started on my journey. I took another one this afternoon and was very pleased. So, I am spreading the word to all that YOU HAVE TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!! I think they are so important to keeping you motivated. Cheers! :drinker:

mfpresize.jpg

P.S. Disregard the messy room, this is my lady cave :laugh:

Replies

• coffeemom3boys
    coffeemom3boys Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You can def tell, your shorts look looser. Keep doing what you're doing!!
  • thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats! There is definitely a difference!
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep going.
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can really see a difference in your stomach / shorts!! Keep it up! :-)

P.s. I need a lady cave...lol :-)
  • jessicas30
    Options
    You are doing a great job and you can tell! Keep it up! I am proud of you! Let me know how your c25k goes if you start today.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You GO GIRL!!! I started at just about your weight mine was 337 and I'm an inch taller. :tongue: Amazing job!!! You got this in the bag!!!! What amazing feelings you will have as you watch your body change. GREAT JOB!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome !!!!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see results!! Congratulations, you're doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    You're doing great! You're always the last one to see it.
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options

P.S. Disregard the messy room, this is my lady cave :laugh:

WAIT!!!! You get a "lady cave"? How do I get one of those????
    23329547.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are off to an awesome start! It really looks like you've lost more than 17lbs! It really shows in your back. :drinker: WTG!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME !!!! :) I too would like a lady cave! :flowerforyou:
  • StephGodsPrincess
    StephGodsPrincess Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome my friend! I so wish I had taken a before picture. Keep up the awesome job!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    great work! I was over 310 and now under 200 so it can be done! It's hard work but the results are worth it!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You can see the difference for sure. And thank you for being brave enough to post your pictures now.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all :happy:

We lucked out and had 2 extra rooms in a house we moved into 2 years ago..so my husband got a man cave and I got a lady cave.... best of both worlds :bigsmile:
  • lil_bear0811
    Options
    Awesome, job... keep up the good work.
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    I am so glad I took a photo the day I started on my journey. I took another one this afternoon and was very pleased. So, I am spreading the word to all that YOU HAVE TO TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS!! I think they are so important to keeping you motivated.

Absolutely! When you can't see it in the mirror, or you don't feel it, look at your photos.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Good Job!!!
    I started at 325 and am down 70 lbs since November.. 65 more to go...
    It has taken alot of hard work and determination but it can be done.
    Make small goals it works!!!
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference there! You're going have some sexy legs!!

Did I see someone post that you're starting C25K? Good luck with it. I'm doing it right now too and I love it :) My advice if you're running outside, avoid a lot of hills if you're not used to this kind of activity (apparently I live on a mountain!) and don't be afraid to repeat weeks if you don't think you're ready to move on. It's not a race. If you do every week twice (or 3x) it's better than pushing yourself too far and then getting frustrated or upset.

Good Luck and Keep up the great work you've started already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!