Anyone looking to lose 10lbs or less??

Options

Replies

• kaylene324
    kaylene324 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 15-10. i've lost 8 already. would love to make some friends on mfp to help keep the motivation going
  • Tiffaney7
    Tiffaney7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am currently 178. 3 yrs ago I was 152.I was diagnosed with a disease and had to do chemo and mass amounts of prednisone. I have lost 10 lbs but I am having a hard time getting these last lbs off. I am 5'7 and 40.....ughhh I am in remission now so I've just started working out again.. All support is welcomed as well as any good advice on good eating habits to help lose this weight.
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    That's me. I'm basically in maintenance mode, but would like to just slim down a bit. I'd like to be a little leaner and I'd also like to have a little room to indulge on an upcoming vacation. Please free to make a friend request. I'd love to have a support network of like-minded "losers". :O)
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    me :) i have like 6-7lbs to go, shooting for 143lbs, but i think id really like to get down to 136lbs ulitmatly.
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Me. Trying to lose the last 10.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am currently in maintenance mode. I only want to lose 20 lb when I started MFP. I lost 15 and have began making changes in hopes of maintaining instead of losing. Anyone feel free to friend request.
  • Jessandnoodles
    Jessandnoodles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i want to lose 10 lbs, and unfortunately i keep gaining. i need an accountability partner, anyone?
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 7.5 lbs.

SW: 150.5 CW: 142.5 GW: 135

Anyone can feel free to add for support :bigsmile:
  • tstokes65
    tstokes65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose anywhere from 5-10 pounds. I am currently at 134.9 and have been struggling for the past year to reach my goal. I recently let weight watchers go because i felt that i needed a change in pace because of my steady weight. 125 would be a healthy weight for me and i don't intend on giving up now. I must say since i ran across this website i feel very motivated and willing to give it my all. Hope everyone have a happy and successful journey! :)
  • 4Munckins
    4Munckins Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm 108 only 5"2. I like to stay between 104-108 just maintaining and trying to gain muscle so who knows number may go up!
  • maryhm1
    maryhm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I started my diet this week at 127 lbs, with a goal of 118- hopefully by Sept. 1.
  • fatboymax
    fatboymax Posts: 90
    Options
    i am 178 trying to get to 170. damn summer bbq's will be my ruin!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently 134. I would like to be between 120-125 with muscles!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm down to something like 114, so definitely less than 10 pounds to go. There are groups here for those with small weight loss goals.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm at 113 right now, down from 118.5 in January (I was at 110 on Sunday but 3lbs is water weight from the weekend) and I'd like to go down to 95-100lbs. So without the water weight, which should shed in a couple of days, that's about 10-15lbs max I want to lose. I'm only 5' and 95lbs is a healthy BMI for my height. I used to weigh 95lbs two years ago and looked good, not sickly. Still had my boobs and curves.

However, I am very focused on gaining muscle and losing fat so I would be happy with any weight as long as I am lean and toned. I just know I liked how I looked at 95lbs. I've never had a lot of muscle tone all over my body (mostly just calf definition and a little cut in my biceps) so I don't know what my body would look like at a higher, yet more muscular, weight. So it really isn't so much about the number on the scale for me, but more so of how I look and feel. I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to lose 10-15lbs of FAT, not weight. I know the more muscle I gain, the less that scale will move, and I'm perfectly okay with that.

I know some people may think I'm crazy for saying I liked how I looked at 95lbs, but I'm short, have a very small frame/bone structure (other than my oddly large boobs for my frame) and if I posted a pic of me at 95lbs, you'd never guess that was my weight. I just hope I don't rub anyone the wrong way and you get the wrong impression! Feel free to look at my profile and add me as a friend =)
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    @SundayWishes - I don't think you're crazy, and I totally get what you're saying about wanting to get to where you are happy with how you look/feel, regardless of the scale. I'm the same way - I just know what I weighed when I was happy with myself, so I'm trying to get near that "state" again, which may well be several pounds heavier since I'm trying to get in physically better shape.
  • lciupa
    lciupa Posts: 48
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 12 more pounds. I would love to get down to 140(currently 156) but I know its just not the magic number. 144 seems to be the attainable goal that I can realistically keep. I gained weight having two kids, and a broken foot. So, looking to lose 12-16 pounds. Geez its hard! I joined this site to hopefully find some inspiration, and get my butt in gear!
    Anyone looking to chat- add me:)
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I am 124 and have this magic number of 115...but I am training for a marathon and am not really dieting..so hopefully w/the amount of mileage I will have run by November I will have shed a little and toned up :)
  • INFJ
    INFJ Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 135 from 142 (highest). I'd like to be 130 but want to know what it would look like to be 125 again. If I'm happy with 5 lbs less I'll just stop there and keep toning which might make me heavier but it's muscle. :)
  • deb1962
    deb1962 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,im 154lbs wanting to get to 145lbs..Just started yesterday..Im 5"8