What to make with nutella

Options

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    it's not healthy.
    I just want ideas and stuff to make for my family )
    I love this.
  • Fluxx2009
    Fluxx2009 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Take some wontons wrappers put a dab of nutella in the middle of them, fold them over, and fry them until they are crisp/browned. Top them with a sugared mint leaf and dust with powdered sugar. So nommy!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I just found a fudgesicle recipe with it I'd like to try.....basically nutella and milk then freeze :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    nutella cookies!!

Mix together 1 cup of nutella, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1 cup flour and one whole egg. Form into little 1in balls on a cookie sheet and press down to make them flat then bake at 350 for about 7-8 mins:) super easy and delicious
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    Nutella should be a controlled substance. I solely blame Nutella and Arrowroot cookies for my Freshman 15. I cannot be trusted around that stuff... It just cannot enter the doors of my home :P
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Nutella should be a controlled substance. I solely blame Nutella and Arrowroot cookies for my Freshman 15. I cannot be trusted around that stuff... It just cannot enter the doors of my home :P

I personally think it's way to sweet. The only reason I keep a jar in my house is 1. I wanted to try it and 2. To sabotage other family members that are on a diet. I like to be the smallest in the family >:D
  • bettyboop573
    Options
    I have found some really good homemade recipes for it :) Eventually I will try and you can control how sweet it is!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    DIP PRETZELS IN IT (CHEAT MEAL OF COURSE) :D
  • cassaliz
    cassaliz Posts: 16
    Options
    I've never bought it but I used to think it was somewhat healthy from how it was advertised. Ha!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    bump
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Now I want some..with a warm tortilla :)
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Oops double post
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    make nutella crepes. Or banana and nutella sandwiches. I also like it on an English Muffin. There are also cinnamon graham crackers that it's really good on. Dipping apples into it is great too.

Or - just a spoon.
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    I dipped pretzels in it..
    also made some hot chocolate, some truffles and tomorrow cooooooooookies ^___^
  • cornlady
    cornlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Just throw it out!! Sorry, but it is all sugar. I know it is the best thing on earth after sliced bread but it is full of Empty Calories!! if you want to splurge on something at least make it a piece of dark chocolate, or something that has some health benefits. And besides sugar causes all kinds of problems in the body including inflammation. Sorry didnt mean to pop anyone's bubble....
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Just throw it out!! Sorry, but it is all sugar. I know it is the best thing on earth after sliced bread but it is full of Empty Calories!! if you want to splurge on something at least make it a piece of dark chocolate, or something that has some health benefits. And besides sugar causes all kinds of problems in the body including inflammation. Sorry didnt mean to pop anyone's bubble....

LOL I DON'T EAT IT.
    I make stuff for other people but I don't eat it. >___>
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options

LOL I DON'T EAT IT.

I just wanted to know what to do with it.
    I'm not a lard *kitten* like some people..I'm super healthy and don't eat anything bad..Just saying. I wouldn't eat nutella ever again..
  • bettyboop573
    Options
    I eat it as a treat...pretty sure I am not a lard a**
  • Fluxx2009
    Fluxx2009 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

LOL I DON'T EAT IT.
    I just wanted to know what to do with it.
    I'm not a lard *kitten* like some people..I'm super healthy and don't eat anything bad..Just saying. I wouldn't eat nutella ever again..

Wow, when people show their true colors they really show them. :angry:

-Sincerely,

One of the lard a$$es