What is the healthiest pizza I can buy from Domino's?

Options

Replies

• just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I just buy what my kids will like, then make sure I have the calorie room to eat a couple slices. Somedays that's ham & pine, others pepperoni, even all dressed. Their tastes vary, so does my pizza calorie count.

My kids will NEVER vote for veggie cheese-lite pizza, so we don't have them often!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Get some real pizza instead!
  • Alpine005
    Alpine005 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    imaginary.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME..................................
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Is this post for real? Some people lack dedication...

is your post for real? some people lack perspective.
  • xTwK
    xTwK Posts: 121
    Options

Good job. That's both condescending and insulting at the same time.

If you want to be sensitive about it I guess it is; I believe that you are what you eat and that food is fuel. So if I feel that someone one on a health forum is lacking dedication because they want to indulge in terrible food because of some sale, then I have the right to say so. You can be the person who encourages bad eating habits, I don't choose to do so.

You must eat a whole lot of d*ck

Explain how that makes sense? If I "eat a whole lot of d*ck" then you're insinuating that I'm homosexual I'm assuming, and with that insinuation you're bashing people who are homosexual. So you have issues with me calling out someones dedication, therefore you take the opportunity to bash people who are homosexual, you're such a man aren't you. Is there any other sexualities you would like to bash while you're at it? Maybe another race you want to hate on?

It's hilarious how insecure you look; go to another forum that shares your same bigoted hate filled way of thinking.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you're going to eat pizza you should at least make it good pizza. :)
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    God, what happened to MFP? Everybody is just so rude now. It wasn't like this a few years ago. Reminds me when a MFP pal cussed me out for eating chocolate cake once. Lovely~

Listen, if you want pizza from Domino's, that is your choice! And there is NOTHING wrong with having pizza for dinner. I admire the fact that you're looking for the 'healthiest' one, but what's wrong with having something so-called 'unhealthy' every now and then? If you want a ton of veggies and light cheese on your pizza, go for it. And if you don't, who cares?! You can fit it into your calorie goals, no problem. (And you end up going over your goals, you get back on track tomorrow!)

Having a few slices of even Domino's highest calorie/fat pizza for dinner WILL NOT KILL YOU.

Enjoy yourself. :)
  • xTwK
    Options

Yes it was for real; dedication, some people lack it.

What perspective do I lack since that's clearly directed towards me?
  • funkyspunky872
    Options

I see that losing 28 pounds has made you an expert on perspective, eh?
  • xTwK
    Options
    God, what happened to MFP? Everybody is just so rude now. It wasn't like this a few years ago. Reminds me when a MFP pal cussed me out for eating chocolate cake once. Lovely~

Listen, if you want pizza from Domino's, that is your choice! And there is NOTHING wrong with having pizza for dinner. I admire the fact that you're looking for the 'healthiest' one, but what's wrong with having something so-called 'unhealthy' every now and then? If you want a ton of veggies and light cheese on your pizza, go for it. And if you don't, who cares?! You can fit it into your calorie goals, no problem. (And you end up going over your goals, you get back on track tomorrow!)

Having a few slices of even Domino's highest calorie/fat pizza for dinner WILL NOT KILL YOU.

You're right, it's great that she's at least looking for the healthiest option. That being said though, probably 95% of the people on these forums are trying to lose weight, so when someone says that they're going to give in and buy a pizza the members of this site should encourage her to stay strong and not give in to temptation. You know, actually helping each other reach their goals and stay on track with their diet. Instead, everyone wants to suggest some kind of pizza and further help a bad eating habit.

So I understand your point that it's just one bad meal and it won't kill you to do so. But for some people it only takes one cheat meal to lose sight of their goals and give up altogether.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Honestly, skip it. Don't sabotage your diet because something's half off.

THIS^^^
  • xTwK
    Options

I see that losing 28 pounds has made you an expert on perspective, eh?

I lose 30+ pounds and gain 30+ pounds every single year intentionally, so that weight loss means nothing. Plus I never claimed to be an expert on anything did I?
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    thin crust....light on the cheese & veggies.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

You're right, it's great that she's at least looking for the healthiest option. That being said though, probably 95% of the people on these forums are trying to lose weight, so when someone says that they're going to give in and buy a pizza the members of this site should encourage her to stay strong and not give in to temptation. You know, actually helping each other reach their goals and stay on track with their diet. Instead, everyone wants to suggest some kind of pizza and further help a bad eating habit.

So I understand your point that it's just one bad meal and it won't kill you to do so. But for some people it only takes one cheat meal to lose sight of their goals and give up altogether.

Ummm aren't you the same person that advised some girl to have cheat days/cheat meals to avoid binging- because you do it? (when she was eating under 1000 cals daily and having junk food in the AM so she could "burn it off during the day")???
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'd say a thin crust veggie.......yum
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    use their cal-o-meter and build your pizza to the calories u have

http://express.dominos.com/pages/nutrition.jsp

Thank you!
  • funkyspunky872
    Options

You weren't supportive at all though. You were condescending and rude, and you should be ashamed of yourself. In all actuality, as far as nutrition goes, pizza is a wholesome and fairly balanced meal. You've got your grains, meats, dairy, fats, and veggies. I just don't understand how pizza gets such a bad rap.
  • GrammyWhammy
    GrammyWhammy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A small Pacific veggie with thin crust. Delicious, healthy and has feta cheese (fewer fat g. and calories than other cheeses). Sometimes I order 1/2 the cheese. Lost 94 lbs. and haven't given up pizza. Just log calories faithfully and make appropriate adjustments. Must watch the sodium however.
  • xTwK
    Options
    Ummm aren't you the same person that advised some girl to have cheat days/cheat meals to avoid binging- because you do it? (when she was eating under 1000 cals daily and having junk food in the AM so she could "burn it off during the day")???

I don't have an eating disorder or difficulties maintaining a healthy "diet", so what I do has nothing to do with what someone else does. I have a cheat meal/day because I can afford to have one, most people on this sight can't. So I stated that I have one to avoid the want to binge but that's coming from MY perspective where I'm already in great shape. Advice for myself and advice for someone else are totally different. So no I don't remember telling a girl to have a cheat day, I was probably talking about what I personally do and you took it out of context.

Also, are you stalking me or something? Pretty creepy that you're monitoring and memorizing my posts...