Do we have many Irish folks on board?

Options

Replies

• abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    My sons name is Lachlan Rains. Yup. We're Irish.

And Scottish....
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm actually Irish - born and reared in Meath, but living in Dublin now! Feel free to add me, tis nice to have folks in the same time zone that understand cravings for Mighty Munch :laugh:

Or meanies!! Or wheelies!! Remember banshee bones do they still sell them?
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Irish here! born, bred and still living in Mayo. God, i loved banshee bones.. haven't seen them lately tho!
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hello there from County Ard Mhacha!!!!
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    One word .....Taytos !!!
  • SkyPixie
    Options

Am I allowed as I had the geographic misfortune to be born in the UK although my parents are from Galway and nearly all the family has gone back now .. there's only me and a few stray cousins left :laugh:
  • HeatherLeahxx
    HeatherLeahxx Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Am I allowed as I had the geographic misfortune to be born in the UK although my parents are from Galway and nearly all the family has gone back now .. there's only me and a few stray cousins left :laugh:

Ah okay :) Join away :P
  • SkyPixie
    Options

Ah okay :) Join away :P

Ahh thanks I won't feel so lonely here now :-)
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am not Irish but my boyfriend is. He is from Dublin. Going back to Ireland in September to visit. If he doesn't move to the states then I will be moving to Dublin. I miss the taytos, lilt, garlic mayo, curry, and the chocolate. Ireland's candy is better than the states!! lol
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am not Irish but my boyfriend is. He is from Dublin. Going back to Ireland in September to visit. If he doesn't move to the states then I will be moving to Dublin. I miss the taytos, lilt, garlic mayo, curry, and the chocolate. Ireland's candy is better than the states!! lol

I love Ireland and all but if doesn't move - he's mad!! Tell him to go, we'll send over the sweets :)
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    'I'll have fish and chips twice,' said Murphy.

'Very well,' said the shopkeeper. 'The fish won't be long.'

'Then they'd better be fat,' said Murphy.
  • Buddyjkl
    Buddyjkl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Irish here too from Cavan, great to see so manyon here, I'm fairly new to MFP:smile:
  • Nicolao2762
    Nicolao2762 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm from Limerick although thankfully I'm now living in bonnie Edinburgh, lol.

Think my favourite Tayto crisps are waffles. Haven't had them in years though!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm only a wee bit irish but would love some support buddies
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Hey,

I'm from and living in Dublin. Feel free to add me, been on there for oh well over 1 year now. It's a long road with alot of up's/down's!!!!!!!!!
    368100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish, living in Ireland ;-)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I am..............although I've never been there.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Northern Irish.... does that count?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Northern Irish.... does that count?

If I can claim it from North Idaho...............you surely can claim it as Northern Irish!