Insanity Ladies...* 2 Week Progress. Pics Inside

Options
Well I couldn't help it. I had to post on here because I am so excited about what I saw this morning. I have always had my ups and downs with weight and I think that I have finally found a way to get rid of the excess baggage :) I started Insanity about 2 weeks ago, havent quite wrapped up week two have about 2 more days left. I took a before photo and took one this morning so about two weeks apart, just wanted to show you the progress and hopefully if you need to motivation this will give it too you.

If you ahve doubts about starting Insanity, stop doubting and start doing, if you stick with it you will get results!

2week.jpg

Replies

• lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Great work!!!! What an amazing transformation in 2 weeks! Smokin' hot!
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW thats awesome!!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC! Wow! Great job!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!! GREAT JOB
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!! Imagine what another few weeks will do.
  • michcruz
    michcruz Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's amazing progress for only 2 weeks in. Keep it up. Are you following the meal plan as well?
  • mstclair03
    mstclair03 Posts: 151
    Options
    WTG! That is a pretty intense workout! I'm on my second fit test day, and can't wait to see how many more "Power Jumps" I can do! Keep it up, it's working for ya! :-)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great work!
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I lift a lot and eat pretty healthy and watch my portions but my waist just sits there and refuses to whittle away!! After looking at your pics, Insanity is it!
  • laurensohn22
    laurensohn22 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow see now that's amazing and only two Weeks lol Ihope I can get results like that. Are you following the nutrition plan?
  • carloubrew
    carloubrew Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
  • Nix_
    Nix_ Posts: 94
    Options
    That's amazing! Well done!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady you look AWEmazing. Makes me think I'm not pushing hard enough myself, so time to step it up for me. You are a motivation....YOU ROCK!!!
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just started Insanity last week! Starting Week 2 when I get home tonight! :smile:

Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    How much space do you need for the workouts? I want to do them in my bedroom, but I don't know if I have enough room.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    So where (and for how much) can I buy Insanity?...seems to be working awesome for everyone.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    what are your specs?

Calories
    height

just curious if you do'nt mind. I'm starting insanity soon and i wanna see what i need to do calorie wise and how close you and i are
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Makes me want to dust off my copy :smile:
  • empenTen
    empenTen Posts: 29
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!