Replies

• astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FAB!!!!!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Guess all that insanity was well worth it. :)
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! You look amazing!!
  • aleham
    aleham Posts: 44
    Options
    Oh wow, after only two weeks in? That's amazing! I was a bit doubtful about it but only because of how hard it looks. Haha! Definitely going to start it after I finished Ripped in 30 after seeing your amazing progress.
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I would have the time to follow this programme - how long are each of the workouts?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    those are PHENOMENAL results!
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I follow the meal plan as much as possible, dinner is the hardest for me and on my day off I do splurge a bit. But I added alot more protein then I normally eat and I eat 5 times a day.
  • jmather77
    jmather77 Posts: 7
    Options
    Unbelievable!! You look FABULOUS!!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • CessGill
    CessGill Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job, thanks for sharing...
    :)
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Ok...my sister is doing this too! I seriously am thinking about doing it now.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! (seems to be the trend, and for good reason!!!) 2 weeks!!!! Look at those abs!! Insanity is insane!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • adoreme214
    adoreme214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Excellent results for such a short time. Great job, you go girl!
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    A little more information:

I follow the meal plan as much as possible, dinner is the hardest for me and on my day off I do splurge a bit. But I added alot more protein then I normally eat and I eat 5 times a day.

Height: 5'8
    SW: 166.8lbs
    CW2weeks: 161.8lbs
    Daily Calorie Intake: 1200 to 1500, this is not eating back all of my workout calories.

I am not going to lie, this workout is hard, but it is worth it, the first week I could not get through all of the videos and after the first three days I could barely walk, but I pushed through and I am happy I did.

I do the excercise with my husband in our living room...and believe me it is not very big. The excercises last about 30 to 55 minutes, this includes 30 sec breaks and 10 minutes (?) of stretching.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    A little more information:

Height: 5'8
    SW: 166.8lbs
    CW2weeks: 161.8lbs
    Daily Calorie Intake: 1200 to 1500, this is not eating back all of my workout calories.

I am not going to lie, this workout is hard, but it is worth it, the first week I could not get through all of the videos and after the first three days I could barely walk, but I pushed through and I am happy I did.

I do the excercise with my husband in our living room...and believe me it is not very big. The excercises last about 30 to 55 minutes, this includes 30 sec breaks and 10 minutes (?) of stretching.

Wow, well that is just awesome. I'm really happy for you!! And you have made me so excited to start this program!! Thanks!!
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    thats an amazing difference!! im also in my 2nd week and have lost 4 lbs already! wow!!! congrats! lol
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Wow only two weeks!! You are kicking some serious a** keep it up!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look great :)
  • vision2012
    vision2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! Going to buy Insanity today!! You look amazing! How many calories are you eating a day?
  • YasminMM
    YasminMM Posts: 4
    Options
    looking good : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!