Anyone else in the 40 year-old range?

Options

Replies

• gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 as of today and I tend to also be fairly low-carb, but only because I eat paleo/primal most of the time. I've lost 60 so far in the last year and have another 60 +/- to go. I'm 5'6" and like a lot of other commenters here, I feel younger and better now than in a LONG time! Feel free to add me.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. No special foods here. I just like big calorie burns. Add me if you like.
  • sweetjudy
    sweetjudy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 39, 40 in October! I would love some old timers as friends Lolololol :) Especially those that lift!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 will be 41 in November. Hi!
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 49, on the brink of 50. I started informally in January and begin mfp l or 2 months ago, I don't remember. I'm avg. 1lb per week now. It took me months to get there. I'd love to encourage you and to be encouraged. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I will be making the leap into 40 in Aug. I also try to keep things low carb (medical reasons) so if you want to add me feel free to!
  • beequipped
    beequipped Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agee with you. It's about getting healthy. I want to grow old gracefully.
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 40! I DON'T have an open diary and think it's pretty silly that someone won't be your friend if your diary is closed. I HAVE lost 131 lbs and have been following a low carb lifestyle for over a year. Feel free to look at my profile and if you think we would make a good fit as friends, please add me. Good luck on your journey!
  • calimoma
    calimoma Posts: 64
    Options
    Please add me!! Im 39, turning 40 in september. also 5'4", and also at 154!!! LOL amazing we are so much allike!! My goal weight is also 130 or so, would like to get down more, but for now it will do!!
    If i could just get my head clear, i could do it by my bday...my mind is my worst enemy!! :drinker:
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and always need more encouragement. Please add me. I am 5"7 and have 83 pounds to lose.
  • freakybabyrules
    freakybabyrules Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Over 40 and stuck at the beginning...maybe a few friends would be helpful as well.
  • bratleen
    bratleen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and working on being in better shape than I was in my 20's too....feel free to add me.
  • trickrabbit
    Options
    I am 46 and started MFP almost three weeks ago, and am so happy I did. I have struggled with my weight for years, this is one of the easiest things I have ever don to help control my weight. I hvae started riding my bike every day and playing golf once a week for cardio. I have really started to take my weight more seriously do to the fact that my blood sugar is on the rise and I need to get it under control. I wish you all the best in the persuit of your goal.:happy:
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me...I am going to be 40 this December with over a 100 lbs to lose!
  • michonw
    michonw Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm 5'3", 48 years old and need to lose another 40 pounds at least. Feel free to add me! :)
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I'm 44 and always looking to grow the support network and be supportive of others.
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm 46. Feel free to add me.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 5'4" I am currently 130 but I'm working to be 115-120. Feel free to friend me :)
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am 42... for a few more months. Have lost 31 lbs... would be glad to support you ... I need it too!!