please vote!!!! help raise CHD awareness with a click!

Options
MisdemeanorM
MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE!

Help raise Congenital Heart Defect Awareness by voting for this cute little baby Gabe as Mix96's cutest baby! Gabe is no longer with us due to his heart defect, but his memory and cuteness can help - If he makes it to the finals (voting ends June 18; you can vote daily) we might get some really good Heart Defect exposure out of this. Please share! :). (You have to put in your email address, but it doesn't send you an email or sign you up. It just stops multiple votes. Please consider voting daily now through Monday!)
http://www.mix969.com/pages/baby-idol/vote-entrants.php?ag&gid=3#8

(note, if you post this to your facebook, please scroll through the thumbnail options to photo #7 (which is Gabe - you'll recognize him because of the oxygen tubing) before posting)

Replies

• Soon2Bfitmamaof3
    Soon2Bfitmamaof3 Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • avekrism
    avekrism Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Done =) My daughter was born with Tetralogy of Fallot with Plumonary Atresia (actually no pulm valve at all). I try to raise awareness as much as i can, we almost didnt catch it in time.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Done =) My daughter was born with Tetralogy of Fallot with Plumonary Atresia (actually no pulm valve at all). I try to raise awareness as much as i can, we almost didnt catch it in time.

Avekrism, that was my son's diagnosis, except he was missing his entire artery.