Binged! So angry

Options
jane987
jane987 Posts: 36 Member
Hi people

So, I've been going REALLY well for the last 3 weeks. I have been exercising every day, eating healthy and I've lost overa kilo and feel more toned. Yesterday though, I went out for a big lunch with my work. We literally had about 4 courses for dinner, cocktails, beers, wines, spirits. So, I ended up tipsy, home at 7pm (Which isn't bad!) but when I did get home I turned into my tipsy stupid self and attacked everything in my house! I was home alone so even though I wasn't hungry I ate heaps!

I feel so gross now. I've just woken up and I feel horrible. DO you think I would have put the kilo back on that I lost? I worked so hard and I feel like I've undone it all. I thnk I must have eaten and drank four times my daily total. SO angry at myself!

Replies

• K8tzmom
    K8tzmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's OK - just "jump back on the wagon" and you'll be fine. It's normal to revert back to our old eating habits - the important thing is to not continue, and learn from your mistakes. Good luck - I'm sure you'll do well!!!
  • karenlw75
    karenlw75 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I doubt you gained any weight back. Just try and carry on today as if you didn't binge last night. Stick to your diet and exersize. I know sometimes when I binge I feel very discouraged and want to just stop all together. But just stick to it, dont feel bad and you'll be on your way to losing more in no time :)
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Jump back in the wagon, let bygones be bygones!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Try to forgive yourself, and then move on. Sometimes being angry just pushes us back into our old ways.

Good luck! Keep up with the new good habits that helped you lose that kilo!