Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Before & After Pics 9 months of Progress

Replies

• HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Your hard work definitely paid off....Congratulations you look amazing and I bet you feel it too.
    I can't wait when it will be my turn!

:flowerforyou:
  • Absolutely amazing!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Wow! Inspiring!! You look great!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Your hard work definitely paid off....Congratulations you look amazing and I bet you feel it too.
    I can't wait when it will be my turn!

:flowerforyou:

Thanks! I have so much more energy. You will get there. Just eat right and move. Find something you love to do and you will stay with it. :flowerforyou:
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    I was told today, by a guy I went to school with, that I look like I'm 20 yrs. old! I can't wait for my 20 yr. HS reunion next Saturday! :happy:
  • bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    you look amazing- well done
  • You look fantastic! I gain so much inspiration from stories such as yours! I know that if others have been able to get it together and stick with it, I will be able to, also!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    You look sooooo good!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Excellent, its amazing how the weight changes the faces, you almost look like someone else.
  • Congratulations! I needed to see your picture. I am exactly the same weight as you were when you started. Actually I was 224 now I am 214. I started seriously with myfitnesspal on April 24th. I say seriously because I tracked my food before but did not change my food intake. My exercise journey began seriously just 3 weeks ago. I keep telling myself just keep going the longer it takes the better it is. Your journey is exactly how long I want to take. Thank you.

Erin
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    You look like your younger, hotter sister! :-)
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    that is really WOW!!! Congrats on this awesome job :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Excellent Transformation!!! Well Done.
  • tanya16s
    tanya16s Posts: 3
    Omg thats amazing! I only hope to get that far.
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    wow you look great. congrats
  • rkdoneburg
    rkdoneburg Posts: 5 Member
    First of all, you look absolutely amazing and so excited for you!! Second of all, what would you say was your biggest help in accomplishing your weight loss? I have a few pounds (over 100 to lose!!) and was just looking for tips and wanted to say congrats anyways.
  • martina28
    martina28 Posts: 17 Member
    This is an amazing change, congrats!!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    :flowerforyou: You look gorgeous!! and 10 years younger!! Stunner!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!