Before & After Pics 9 months of Progress

Options

Replies

• missymuffet459
    Options
    I love it! You look so much younger too! Congrats! It is amazing what can happen in a short amount of time.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow great change!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    That is such a great job MOM!!!
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome work!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Thanks for sharing your success : ) You look great, and your hard work shows.
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job and keep it up. You are looking great.
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow got me teary eyed I hope to be there
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results. I also couldn't stop laughing at how your son has missing front teeth in both pictures!! :D
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, great job!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    you look amazing girl!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow. what a transformation!
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! You lost weight and got younger! wow! you look wonderful!
  • mariposaflutterby
    mariposaflutterby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! you look great. congrats!!
  • PennyLorraine
    PennyLorraine Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've done great!!! Congratulations!
  • srodarte11
    srodarte11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Admit it. That's your younger sister, right???
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing transformation! you look beautiful in both but the after pic you look even younger! Great job!!

Thanks! A girl can't hear that enough! lol
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    WOW amazing !! You dont even look like the same person ! Do you have any pointers ??

Thanks! I exercise every day. I started out doing elliptical for just 15 min. a day and just added to it. I was up to 120 min. a day. But, I dropped that down when I started doing a Jillian Michaels workout every day. I also jog 3 miles a day in about 31 to 35 min. on days when it's not thundering or lightning. I love to run in the rain! Just find the workout that you love. And move! I was never athletic before this. Now, I love it. I ate 1200 calories from Sept. to Feb. Then upped it to 1400. I only have 3 or 4 lbs. to my goal, so it's getting tougher. I hope that helps.:flowerforyou:

What kind of foods did you eat? Amazing job!!

I try to make healthier choices, but I don't eliminate any foods. It's all about portion control. I have to eat in a way that I can maintain for life. I want that to include the occasional Reese's cups and ice cream along with all the fruits and veggies and chicken and fish. lol.
  • MommyRobin
    Options
    First of all, let me tell you how cute is your son. Such a handsome little man :)

And you, OMG! You look great!! You are an inspiration. The change in 9 months is amazing. Congratulations! Way to go!

Aww. Thanks, he is a sweetheart. I was pretty shocked myself when I saw these pics. In my head I still looked like I did before I gained all the weight after age 30. Now, my mind and reality have almost synched up. lol. Although, sometimes, I still feel like a fat girl. When shopping, I still go to the larger sizes first. lol. I'm slowly realizing that that size 14 or 16 won't stay up on this size 4/6 body. lol. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!