Before & After Pics 9 months of Progress

Options

Replies

• BonnieeWalkerr
    BonnieeWalkerr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! So inspiring for me :)
    Great work!
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a true inspiration!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great job and I can't wait until I can look back and see this kind of success.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing !! You dont even look like the same person ! Do you have any pointers ??

Thanks! I exercise every day. I started out doing elliptical for just 15 min. a day and just added to it. I was up to 120 min. a day. But, I dropped that down when I started doing a Jillian Michaels workout every day. I also jog 3 miles a day in about 31 to 35 min. on days when it's not thundering or lightning. I love to run in the rain! Just find the workout that you love. And move! I was never athletic before this. Now, I love it. I ate 1200 calories from Sept. to Feb. Then upped it to 1400. I only have 3 or 4 lbs. to my goal, so it's getting tougher. I hope that helps.:flowerforyou:
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    holy moly! you look great! :D
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic "before/after" comparison! Thank you so much for sharing. Congrats on the success. I am inspired. :bigsmile:
  • kuhayetee
    kuhayetee Posts: 41
    Options
    WHOA! this is a great picture!!!
  • richmondlady
    richmondlady Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your success!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Congrats on your transformation :drinker:
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing !! You dont even look like the same person ! Do you have any pointers ??

Thanks! I exercise every day. I started out doing elliptical for just 15 min. a day and just added to it. I was up to 120 min. a day. But, I dropped that down when I started doing a Jillian Michaels workout every day. I also jog 3 miles a day in about 31 to 35 min. on days when it's not thundering or lightning. I love to run in the rain! Just find the workout that you love. And move! I was never athletic before this. Now, I love it. I ate 1200 calories from Sept. to Feb. Then upped it to 1400. I only have 3 or 4 lbs. to my goal, so it's getting tougher. I hope that helps.:flowerforyou:

What kind of foods did you eat? Amazing job!!
  • bshephe2
    bshephe2 Posts: 21
    Options
    Fantastic work. well done!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You should keep that pic as a reminder for years to come how far you've come.
    Your weight loss was very steady some might say fast but it didn't do you any harm. You can have faster weight loss with fabulous results.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You really look wonderful....congrats!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And all while being a mom to four boys! I know you have to be busy, how awesome that
    you have done so well! Congrads to you.
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!!!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Inspiring!! =) I started at 214, my goal is 140.

That is amazing.. and thanks for the motivation!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    First of all, let me tell you how cute is your son. Such a handsome little man :)

And you, OMG! You look great!! You are an inspiration. The change in 9 months is amazing. Congratulations! Way to go!
  • laneydawn
    laneydawn Posts: 64
    Options
    Good for you! You look wonderful :0) :flowerforyou:
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Crumleygirl
    Crumleygirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing and so much younger. Yet he looks so much older. It's crazy how fast kids grow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!