NSV: Halfway through 30DS

Options
Nicci93
Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
I was reading all these great posts about inches people were losing on 30DS and I got impatient xD Soooo I took measurements on Day 15 and I am happy to report that I have lost 5 inches already =)

FIVE INCHES!

I am so excited =D and two of those came just from my waist! Hope the numbers keep dropping as I finish the workout... and I had to readjust the strap on my HRM because it was slipping ^^

Happy day!

Replies

• momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway through today too!! Congrats on the awesome inches loss! :flowerforyou:
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I need to get myself back on the 30DS bandwagon. I have it, and did a week of it, and then life caught up with me and my only workout time was right before bed, and 30DS is definitely not the workout to do before bed haha.

I love the success stories, though, and congrats to you! Enjoy the last half!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !!!!! 5 inches is awesome! !!!
  • prettyblack69
    Options
    thats great guys im on day 2 and getting my but kicked, but im going to stick with it cuz i would love to drop inches around the tummy area
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Do you guys do it everyday? I've been doing it every other day because all the research I've done says you should let your tissues repair a day after lifting weights. Seeing as there is a weight component, granted not heavy (for me anyway), I've been taking a day off between.
  • Rhiannon723
    Options
    Do you guys do it everyday? I've been doing it every other day because all the research I've done says you should let your tissues repair a day after lifting weights. Seeing as there is a weight component, granted not heavy (for me anyway), I've been taking a day off between.

I have been doing the same thing, every other day for me, on the days I don't do 30DS I do a harder cardio day! Still seeing results though, so I guess that is what really matters.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I do it every day, yeah. I'm not really sore after doing it since the 3rd day or so, so I'm not overly worried about the muscle repair. I'm also trying to get myself into the habit of working out every day as I'm pretty sure that's the only way I'll actually work out!
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    **claps**! Good Job! I wish I would have taken measurements!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! 5 inches already way to go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!