100 pounds or more to lose

Options
Hi there...I am new to the site. I am looking for friends here who need motivation and can motivate me...I am willing to be friends with anyone, but I need to lose over 100 pounds, or at least 100 pounds, so anyone in that boat, please add me!!!

Any others, I am willing to hear from you too...I am not saying you have nothing to offer...please don't be offeneded!

Replies

• adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me as a friend. I have 110+ to lose. I started this week and am all ready down 3 lbs, so logging at this site is a huge help. Many times, I find that when I total my calories for the day, it helps me decide if I am really hungry or do I not want the calories. More times than not, I decide to exercise instead of eat because I'm just bored and not really hungry.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This site is awesome, you will love what is has to offer! Lots of support, and answers to your questions!!! I started at 309 and am currently at 291 (not for long:) I wish you the best of luck! We can do it!!!
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    :wink: Thank you, I will add you now. I find this site to be helpful as well...so I am looking for support now to make it even more helpful.

I've lost 1 pound...it's a start...congrats on your 3 pounds!!!
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    Thank you Katie for your kind words! I look forward to this journey! Feels better now that I have some support!!!
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on starting out for a new healthy lifestyle! I am currently trying to lose 4-5 pounds i just needed to lose about 10 and that's what i have left but for a word of encouragement...my sister lost 105lbs after having her first child so I know it can be done!!! Don't give up or give in!!! Keep going hard at it! Even when you get down and discouraged! She has kept it off for about 5 years and has since had a 2nd child and still kept it off and done good and her 2nd one is 2 now. You have to set your mind to it and just remember...success tastes better than food! =) Good luck!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have also 100 +lbs to lose. I have lost 19 in 2.5 months and looks like this journey is long. Feel free to add me
  • Jerkulez
    Jerkulez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose about 200 (more realistically 175) and have already started...the long journey to a better me :)

Feel free to add me on (everyone are welcome)...
  • JusUs2
    JusUs2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi there, I am also need to lose 100+ and would love more support :)

Add me as well and anyone else if they want.
  • kmcaan
    kmcaan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I need to lose more than 100 lbs. Every hour every minute is a challenge especially when you travel.Please add me as your friend!

Word of advise track your food and try to burn as much as you eat. My vice is the internet, I should be at the gym right now!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Been here a week myself and have over the 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I'll add you.

To the poster before me: I don't travel but have the same challenge, work from home and it's so easy to find yourself in the pantry & fridge before you're even aware you got up from the workdesk :(

One day at a time.....One pound at a time.
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have that much to lose as well. A long, rough journey but we can do it! :)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    I have 125 pounds to go (was 160)...I will be here for sometime ;)

Feel free to add me!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard....:smile:

Been Here A Little Over 100 Days...
    56 Lost With 100+ To Go.

Very Motivated......

Feel Free To Add Me....
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started out at 304 and I'm at 281, I just added you.
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! I've been using this site for 2 months, but so far im getting some what ok results lol. Feel free to add me =p
  • sunnydeez77
    sunnydeez77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Tammy, I have about the same to lose. Congrats on taking the first step! I am looking for more support and encouragement so anyone please feel free to add me. It's a constant struggle... I just take it day by day hour by hour sometimes :)
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me as well... this is a very hard journey but we can all help each other :)
  • JeanieQueen
    JeanieQueen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Tammy (and any other responders),

I have 150 lbs. to get rid of & I'd love to be friends. I'ma add you straight away!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose, was 100 but I lost a bit before joing MFP. Congrats on taking your first step in becoming a healthier YOU (This applies to everyone on this thread).

Any of you can join/add me if you wish, I will do my best to encourage you :)

Happy Healthiness to you all

Shae
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    I have a little less than 100 to lose, but I would still love to be friends with anyone willing :)