Still in progress but...20 lbs gone!!!

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
Always wanted to see how it felt to make one of these posts. I still have atleast 60 more lbs to go but I am very happy to say that I have successfully lost 20 lbs (hopefully forever!).

Unfortunately I do not have any cool before or after pics or even an after pic. Might put up a pic of my 6 pack once I get there :)

I eat mostly home-cooked outside of my spike days when I eat either some "unhealthy" greasy Indian home-cooked food or go outside to eat. I have a spike day every 5th day. I eat what MFP recommended calories and I try to "save" my workout calories for my spike days and thats when I eat back half of my workout calories on my spike days. I only eat back half of my workout calories because I don't trust MFP's database for calories burned. I don't focus on daily calories but rather average out the calories over the weeks period (Monday through Sunday).

Still got long ways to go but wanted to celebrate a big milestone and give a big shoutout to my friends who have supported me through EVERYTHING!

Replies

• Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Congrats
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yea man!!! That's freaken awesome so glad ur 20 less and I thank you for being a great example to us all...congrats!
  • Pomoch325
    Pomoch325 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!