Sugar

Options
I was just curious to see how many just keep track of calories and fat or everything? I mostly do calories and fat because my sugar goes over every day and i eat really healthy and i am still losing. So i was just curious.

Replies

• CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My sugars are always over too, I think everybodys are. I just limit the amount of added sugar type stuff I eat. I don't worry so much about natural sugars such as in fruit and what not. I do wish my yogurt had less sugar in it though.
  • angyltears
    Options
    I'm also trying to make sure I get enough fiber, protein and water... I try to not look at carbs tho, with all the fruit I eat I'm always over on my carbs!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Well i eat bananas every day and they have the most sugar out of the fruits!!!
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I only track calories and protien. And, honestly, I don't worry that much about protien.

I find all the other numbers can be misleading because they don't differentiate between good fats/bad fats, natural or refined sugar, good/bad carbs. Although I don't track anything else I do try to eat balanced meals -- essentially follow the food pyramid.

I
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I agree! Although I do not eat processed sugars my natural sugars often go over. If you are eating things like fruit, dairy products, and many vegies including Romaine lettuce you will inevitably go over but all of those foods are good for you. Just pay attention to the ho-ho's and cookies:laugh:

Lessertess...Wow 80 #!!!!! I am impressed!:flowerforyou:
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Ya i agree I don't eat sweets like that only on rare occasions. I have a BIG box of chocolates in front of me for work and I don't touch them I am very disciplined!!!