any arcade fire fans???

Options
Love this band and just wondering if there were any others here!!

Replies

• Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Yes. I've seen them in concert twice. They are about the only interesting thing in modern music at the moment.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm Livin' in the Sprawl.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! Love them, have done for ages!
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Been a fan since their debut EP - never seen them in concert, sadly...
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    So nice to hear off other fans!! Can count the number of people who have even heard of them... Live in UK. Seen them live 3 times. It was the first time seeing them git got me into them.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Yes. I've seen them in concert twice. They are about the only interesting thing in modern music at the moment.

LMAO.. OMG, the only interesting thing in Modern music? Arcade Fire? Pfftt HAHHA !
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Aye, saw them at T in the Park a few years back! AMAZING!!! Seen them twice now :)
  • Chipmaniac
    Options

LMAO.. OMG, the only interesting thing in Modern music? Arcade Fire? Pfftt HAHHA !
    Yes. It's subjective opinion as is yours.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options

I know I know I get that and I totally respect that.. but C'Mon what about Black Keys, Neon Trees, Cage the Elephant.... you don't find them interesting ?
  • Chipmaniac
    Options

I know I know I get that and I totally respect that.. but C'Mon what about Black Keys, Neon Trees, Cage the Elephant.... you don't find them interesting ?
    I like all those bands. You do have good taste. I have purchased Black Keys and Cage the Elephant albums. However, I consider both to be somewhat derivative of The White Stripes. Arcade Fire are pretty much out there on their own.

I don't pretend to be a expert. I don't keep up on music as much as I would like. I just think of all the bands I've listened to recently, Arcade Fire is on a higher plain from an artistic standpoint. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy other bands on other levels.
  • Shambrocker
    Options
    I LOVE Arcade Fire!!

18710568.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter