Looking for some support

Options
I'm getting married in September. I came on here a year ago to try and loose some weight for the big day and I managed to quite easily with some support from family and on here. I got down to the right size, had my first dress fitting and then figured the weight would stay off...It didn't. I have put some back on and now I'm frightened that my dress won't fit me any more! It's not the weight that's bugging me particularly, it's the inches.

Anyway, I'm mostly focusing on strength training, but of course monitoring my calories too. I'm seeing a marked improvement, but...I'm also feeling disheartened. My family has virtually reached their GW and their diet and exercise has settled down, my other half isn't really that interested and the general consensus is that I'm not over weight so why am I bothering?

I'm hoping some people on here will offer the hand of friendship and support? Mostly I want support on my exercising, and a kick up the *kitten* when I get lazy :P

Replies

• shanell411
    shanell411 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from. Are you looking for an accountability partner or an exercise buddy? I need a new exercise buddy because my friend is going to a different gym now.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there feel free to add me and look at how I did it and glad o say still doing it
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I...have no idea what the difference is between the two... I thought an exercise buddy was someone you exercised with offline? I'd love someone to challenge me offline, but...I still don't really know anyone here T_T