Never been a size 10!

Options
So the jeans I have either can only be worn with a belt or after they have stretched out it looks like I have a load in the back. Well the other day I went to Marshalls and grabbed 4 pairs of jeans that were size 10 and took them into the dressing room...They all fit!!!! I can't believe it. A size 10!!!!! I am getting skinnier and skinnier. I went home for Halloween and my family and friends were shocked to see how I look. I don't remember ever beeing this small. Its great!!!

Replies

• cgraham79
    Options
    That's wonderful! I love it when clothes start to fit looser. I've dropped from a 16 to a 12 and it is so nice to be able to shop at normal stores again. Congratulations! It's not an easy journey but the rewards along the way make it worth it :happy:
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations! that is a wonderful achievement for you. Keep up the good work:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love being able to go down a size in clothes, so I know how you feel! Keep up the good work!!
  • tiffster4
    tiffster4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! :happy:
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your replies. It is awesome to go down in sizes. When I started this journey I was a tight 20W and now am a 10. Its amazing! Great feeling.

Its funny cuz I think I look very cute today for work...I'm wearing one of my size 10 jeans and a shirt that I was able to get from the juniors dept and this morning I tell my roommate..."I feel fat." Its one of those days. Just knowing my size has decreased is enough to get me through.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    That is great...I can't wait till I can say that...Unfortuently i am not down a size yet, but my size i am in gets looser and looser. I am in a loose 26 right now , but my shirts that I used to have stretch out before I put them on fit now without stretching so that is cool...I have never been a size 10 ever...maybe like jr high or something...I can't wait till I can say those same words. I have always been bigger that my sister and my middle sister wears a 10, i would love to wear the same size :) My other sister is a 2 and I know that ain't happening...i am built just bigger than here. i am thinking a 8 or 10 would be just perfect.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    whoo hooooo. congrats, and keep up the good work!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait until I can fit into a size ten! I think the last time I could I was a freshman in High School. Congratulations! I love seeing all these success stories. It motivates me to say "No" to all the fast food my co-workers are always going out to get for lunch. I just picked up an apple while my co-worker made a phone order for hamburgers and quesadillas. I have my healthy lunch for later.
  • SkinnyJess
    SkinnyJess Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for your replies. It is awesome to go down in sizes. When I started this journey I was a tight 20W and now am a 10. Its amazing! Great feeling.

Its funny cuz I think I look very cute today for work...I'm wearing one of my size 10 jeans and a shirt that I was able to get from the juniors dept and this morning I tell my roommate..."I feel fat." Its one of those days. Just knowing my size has decreased is enough to get me through.

It's so funny that you wrote "I feel fat. It's one of those days." because I just did a post about fat days. I am having one today and wondered if anyone else ever did. Glad I'm not the only one!!! :laugh:

Jessica :flowerforyou:
  • cherie2304
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It's so funny that you wrote "I feel fat. It's one of those days." because I just did a post about fat days. I am having one today and wondered if anyone else ever did. Glad I'm not the only one!!! :laugh:

Jessica :flowerforyou:

Oh you are so not the only one. haha. We all have those days. It helps though when people come up to you and say you are looking good...must not look how I feel. haha
  • cherie2304
    Options
    That is great...I can't wait till I can say that...Unfortuently i am not down a size yet, but my size i am in gets looser and looser. I am in a loose 26 right now , but my shirts that I used to have stretch out before I put them on fit now without stretching so that is cool...I have never been a size 10 ever...maybe like jr high or something...I can't wait till I can say those same words. I have always been bigger that my sister and my middle sister wears a 10, i would love to wear the same size :) My other sister is a 2 and I know that ain't happening...i am built just bigger than here. i am thinking a 8 or 10 would be just perfect.

I used to stretch out my shirts prior to wearing them as well. I was so in that boat.
    Now I am trying to get my whole family on the band wagon. They have always been bigger than me and my sister who has always been a bigger girl and is the baby of the family continues to say I look the same. WTH!!!!!!! I have lost 56 pounds and I look the same?...How can someone say that?? My roommate and I have come to the conclusion that she might be a little jealous. Anyways good luck I know you can do it. It took me a New Year's resolution, a wedding I was in, and this site to get me where I am. Good Luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!