Obsessed

Options
13»

Replies

• harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I look up and log every bite I take. I plan what I am going to eat every meal.
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    We eat out almost every meal, so i plan, plan and plan. I look up every bite and log everything, even if I chew a piece of gum.
  • nlawing
    nlawing Posts: 36
    Options
    What was the quote?

"The lazy have a word for those who are dedicated... obsessed."
  • fiona2785
    fiona2785 Posts: 82
    Options
    I mean if I were (God forbid) diabetic and needed insulin shots to be healthy, I would have to do that. So, if i need to use a journal, even if it means for the rest of my life, in order to be healthy . . . so be it!

^^^This sums it up brilliantly.

Having said that, I think my obsession is becoming a bit unhealthy... when it was the queen's jubilee a couple of weeks ago, and we had a party at school (I'm a teacher), we were told in no uncertain terms that we were expected to sit and eat with the kids, and eat the party food. I took one look at what was on the plate, panicked, ran off to have a cry, and didn't eat any of it. But then again, the number of times when we genuinely can't control what we eat are very very rare.
  • mgram2
    mgram2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What was the quote?

"The lazy have a word for those who are dedicated... obsessed."

I wish I had the courage to be lazy!
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I"m not obsessed actually. Out cycling I swallowed a fly. The calories and protein have NOT been accounted for and it hardly bothers me!
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Once I logged for six months solid. Then went to Disneyland for a week and took a break and never went back, thinking I could wing it. I couldn't. I'm not so sure I'll ever be able to. I find that a little sad but then again many people need to keep to a strict money budget that they have to monitor daily, so I'm glad I'm able to at least eyeball that area and be ok!