40 lbs down, spare tire almost gone (pics)

mdsh02
mdsh02 Posts: 15 Member
In the last year and a half I have lost 40 pounds, it is coming off slowly. And I have felt very discouraged. Feeling like there hasnt been much of a difference in my appearance. I am always the one behind the camera so that I dont have to "be seen." so i dont have very many before pics. The first two is not even at my heaviest, I had lost 15 pounds at that point. And the third pic is just a couple weeks ago. I have a long way to go, but after looking at the SPARE TIRE that was around my waist, I am feeling very encouraged that I CAN DO THIS, no matter how slow the progress. I am the one on the right in all pics.....I have never posted pics so I hope this works......

267219_2167326908697_1412400190_2433481_777667_n.jpg

stuff122.jpg

jessica069.jpg

Replies

• Great job! You can definitely tell from the before and after pic!
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Very well done. I can notice the change right off. Slow is not bad.
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    You are looking great! Don't be discouraged. You can do this. You know how you know? Because you ARE doing this.

blessings,
    sam
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    great work!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Way to go! You're looking GREAT!
  • Trostlegirl
    Trostlegirl Posts: 91 Member
    Congrats! You look great! Hey and slower progress will help you keep it off! Good job!
  • inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Looking great!
  • vance2804ibr
    vance2804ibr Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome job!
  • mdsh02
    mdsh02 Posts: 15 Member
    Thanks everyone! A picture really is worth a thousand words! cant believe I was so discouraged, feeling like I was getting no where! I think I need to print these pics out and hang them up somewhere as a reminder to myself that I am changing.... I am getting healthy, and that I can do this!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!