What is your favorite natural peanut butter?

Options
kat5556
kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
I've tried a few brands and although I can eat most anything my husband (not part of MFP) can't stand most of them, of course because there is no sugar and they get very dried out by the middle of the jar. I'm trying to find a brand that we will both eat. What's your favorite?

Replies

• kmiagia
    kmiagia Posts: 104
    Options
    actually depends where you live sometimes, because my favorite peanut butter is the one i get at my local publix grocery store and its freshly ground. ingredients, ground peanuts, nothing else. perfect
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    365 cashew butter creamy
  • yquier
    yquier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Smuckers crunchy. I refriderate it and leave it at room temp for a few minutes before using it. It stirs and sprads much easier.
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My husband loves the Organic Smuckers creamy PB.
  • mmccror1
    mmccror1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Earth Fare has peanut butter machines. It is so delicious!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    old country organic peanut butter mmmmm heaven.
  • dylankaleo
    Options
    Almond better is the way to go!
  • kkmarie11
    kkmarie11 Posts: 114
    Options
    i love regular skippy but of course the good stuff is never healthy so I make my own now just need some un salted natural peanuts and a nice blender!
  • GASaurer
    GASaurer Posts: 1
    Options
    Smucker's Organic! Delicious!
  • myraknits
    myraknits Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm loving PB2 for tons of reasons!
    http://bellplantation.com/
    Tastes great, low in calories and fat, mixes easily and reconstitutes, yummy in smoothies and yogurt.
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    smuckers natural creamy is pretty dang good :)
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I like any peanut butter as long as it's not sweetened! I bought some Marks and Spencer's peanut butter the other day and as it was sweet. I had to throw it away. I never thought to check the label for sugar as it's not something you expect to find in peanut butter! I like wholenut, crunchy varieties. I used to buy Whole Earth, but am currently using supermarket own brand versions.
  • kat5556
    kat5556 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions, everyone! I'm off to see which of these I can find.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes organic unsalted. It's really sweet, although it has no added sugar.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i love smooth operator dark chocolate dreams.. pb with dark chocolate 170 cal for 2 tbsp awesome..
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    actually its whole earth got it wrong lol.
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I've got most of a jar of natural peanut butter that I'm about to throw away, gross stuff. I picked up some "Simply Jiff," but from looking at the ingredients, it's only a little better than the regular. I like my PB to taste and feel like PB, not mashed up peanuts.

I do like the taste of PB2 in smoothies though.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday, I analyzed all the peanut butters in the aisle - cals vs. protein vs. carbs - they are all pretty much the same.

I settled on Skippy Natural Creamy and I liked it!