Lost 201 pounds in 356 days. Please read my blog.

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Heavy Mike looks like Thin Mike's dad! Great job and thanks for the recipes! Im definitely needing more 5-5-5's!

LOL at thin Mikes dad. Thank you for viewing and I will be posting more recipes. I am just in need of more people following the blog to know that it was worth me continuing to blog. I would love to share more with you. Please follow and the recipes will be at your disposal. :-)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    That is incredible! And I have to say - while you were a good looking dude before, you are a SERIOUSLY good looking dude now! ;D

Why thank you for the kind words. I also would like to thank you for supporting my blog. People like you are the reason that I will continue to do the blog. I would love to have you follow it. I will be updating 3 to 4 times and need feedback on the actual page. This helps me and others. Thanks again. BTW continue to press congrats on your large weight loss. Thats very impressive!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing story.... Total inspiration

Thank you for checking it out. Dont be a stranger please come back for updates. Ill be posting 3 to 4 times a week if this continues to be so popular.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Checked it out, wowsers!!!!!

Thank You for checking it out. Please dont be a stranger. I will be posting more often the more people become interested.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    5:5:5 recipes consist of meals that cost 5 dollars that can be cooked in less than 5 minutes and has less than 500 calories. - what a great idea!

Thank You! I really appreciate the feedback. I really need the feedback on the actual page also. If you could please come back and comment on the page also. Its not only for me but others that stop by. Thank ou and please dont be a stranger. I will be posting 3 to 4 times a week as long as people view it.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    WTG Michael. Awesome success.

Thank You so much for stopping by. Means a lot to me. Please come back. I will be posting 3 to 4 times a week as long as people continue to come back and view it.
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job. Congrats
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wow fantastic job. Congrats

Thank You! Please come back and visit again soon.
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I hope many are encouraged to change their life the way you did!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Very inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I hope many are encouraged to change their life the way you did!

Thank You for viewing. I believe that it may be my new mission. Whatever that means. I am campaigning very hard now that I know that it can be done.
  • cherlea33
    cherlea33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job, Mike! I really like your no-frills recipes. I have a feeling your friends will follow suit and start eating better after witnessing your success.
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Loved your 7 steps! Congratuations on your success!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look 20 years younger.
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Great story Michael. Thanks for sharing.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Great job, Mike! I really like your no-frills recipes. I have a feeling your friends will follow suit and start eating better after witnessing your success.

Thank You for viewing. That is my hope. Not only them but anybody who wants to live healthier but think that its too hard.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Great story Michael. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You for viewing. Its my pleasure. Please continue to come back for new entries. I will be posting 3 to 4 times a week as long as people keep coming back.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Amazing, you look 20 years younger.

Thank you for viewing. LOL I feel 20 years younger as well. Please visit again soon for my next entry.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Loved your 7 steps! Congratuations on your success!

Thank you for viewing. Would love it if you continued to come back and read my new entries 3 to 4 times a week.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Wow, avg daily deficit the whole time - 1976 cal.

Can't even imagine how that worked at the end.

Really cool idea on the recipes too.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Wow, avg daily deficit the whole time - 1976 cal.

Can't even imagine how that worked at the end.

Really cool idea on the recipes too.

Thanks for reading really appreciate it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!