Who's using this Site to Look Busy at Work Right Now??

Options

Replies

• sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    meee!! :)
    I can only use the app at home because my laptops playing up soooo I need to check in at work lol
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    very guilty...boss saw it yesterday but he didnt say anything lol.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Use it at work but not to look busy (I'm the only one here) So just to pass the time to keep me awake on this overnight shift.
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    Totally! And I always try to hide it when I hear people approaching!

I flit between this, BBC News and Sporcle.com (games that require clicking and/or typing so it makes me sound like I'm doing something rather than just staring at the computer screen :laugh: )
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm a salary employee. My boss is great. He expects us to get our stuff done. As long as I'm getting all my stuff done, giving good presentations, good reporting and flawless response times he doesn't care. However, on that same note...if i wasn't...

Also, I don't get overtime so if i had to work over because i was on MFP it doesn't really help me any, just keeps me from my house and family. :ohwell:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have to comment. I own a company. I pay my employees well and also provide them with good health insurance. I have to say that if I found any of my employees doing what you're saying while they were being paid by me, I would consider that stealing. I would fire anyone stealing from me. And by the way, I can see what websites my employees are visiting anytime I want. ...I'm just saying! For what it's worth.
    Glad I don't work for you! Lol :tongue:
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have to comment. I own a company. I pay my employees well and also provide them with good health insurance. I have to say that if I found any of my employees doing what you're saying while they were being paid by me, I would consider that stealing. I would fire anyone stealing from me. And by the way, I can see what websites my employees are visiting anytime I want. ...I'm just saying! For what it's worth.

I guess you are not on here while you are running your company then?!
  • SmudgerSmithRhino
    Options

I guess you are not on here while you are running your company then?!
    Boom, back of the net! ;-)
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about? Of course I am working! LOL
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ha I only thought it was me that sat on MFP all day. lol
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes ia ma at work , but doing my job also , oh and i am on lunch at the mo.:smile:
  • Marlei5610
    Marlei5610 Posts: 16
    Options
    "I have to comment. I own a company. I pay my employees well and also provide them with good health insurance. I have to say that if I found any of my employees doing what you're saying while they were being paid by me, I would consider that stealing. I would fire anyone stealing from me. And by the way, I can see what websites my employees are visiting anytime I want. ...I'm just saying! For what it's worth."

"I guess you are not on here while you are running your company then?!"

I don't think so if you look at the time of the original post.
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    "I have to comment. I own a company. I pay my employees well and also provide them with good health insurance. I have to say that if I found any of my employees doing what you're saying while they were being paid by me, I would consider that stealing. I would fire anyone stealing from me. And by the way, I can see what websites my employees are visiting anytime I want. ...I'm just saying! For what it's worth."

"I guess you are not on here while you are running your company then?! I don't think so, if you look at the time of the post."

I don't think so if you look at the time of the post.

Boom.

Speaking of not working, there are now three of my strings that haven't been locked. Are the mods not feeling well?
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    not at work but my escape from the kiddiwinks, with a brew in one hand :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    actually not working today! still keep closing the window .... just a habit :)
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    not at work but my escape from the kiddiwinks, with a brew in one hand :)

Motherhood, the greatest job that ... men will never understand.
  • adr810
    adr810 Posts: 18
    Options
    I thought I was the only one! :happy:

Although, I will not get on the internet to avoid doing work. I will only get on if I have finished my duties for the day! I'm a part-time secretary for a small University so we are dead right now anyway! Plus, my boss and coworker don't mind and they are both out of the office today!

I agree with others MFP is way better than Facebook! :heart:
  • missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyday I do...kind of makes me wonder if I should find a new job :P I feel bad!
  • SarahFox1118
    SarahFox1118 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! That rocks! I'm way too busy at work to spend time on here. That's why I had my days logged in reset a few times! Grr! And we're not allowed to check our cell phones either! But I try to log in my snacks during break when I can (if I'm not too busy).

But I'm totally open about my fitness goals and really promote the site to anyone who's interested.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    guilty