Im a Mormon...

Options
I have been thinking about this for sometime...and I want to know if there are others out there that are Mormon too...I know I might get a lot of comments..however I am ok with that..I would like support from people that have the same beliefs as I do...I look forward to hearing from you...

Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers Day...

Replies

• shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hopefully that doesn't matter to anyone here unless its in a positive light. My entire family is Mormon but I made a different choice. The beauty is that we all respect one another's beliefs and decisions and don't let it impact our relationships.

9114468.png

Advice is worth exactly what you pay for it!
    <=>
  • amyhlane
    amyhlane Posts: 9
    Options
    I was raised but do not practice the LDS faith. We should all really be on here to encourage one another through our choices so hopefully ignorant people wont take time out of their day to be hostile!

Much love!
  • urbanoutdoorz
    Options
    Well Said I was just curious...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Search or an LDS group. its in the community section up over there. *points*
  • Bloviate
    Bloviate Posts: 14 Member
    Options
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I am not LDS but lived in Wyoming with many friends...I understand your question....there are specialty groups out there maybe there is an LDS group....good luck
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    oops...i thought it read MORON

So did I :laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, I am not religious, but I don't bash anyone who is. I think faith is a lovely thing. I just don't have any. :smile:
  • urbanoutdoorz
    Options
    I have been thinking about this for sometime...and I want to know if there are others out there that are Mormon too...I know I might get a lot of comments..however I am ok with that..I would like support from people that have the same beliefs as I do...I look forward to hearing from you...

Have a great weekend and Happy Fathers Day...

Im not saying I dont respect others beliefs...I was just curious...and I like giving support to everyone on here...
  • fabafter5
    fabafter5 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm LDS too and was going to say add me until I see you aren't accepting requests from women. I was going to question this and seconds later I saw the potty mouth and bikini pic pop up on your post lol. I belong to My Body Is a Temple but it is full of women aand not the most active group here.

Good luck on your journey!
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a raised and still practicing member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm open to friends of all faiths though :) Support is support no matter who is giving it! If you're positive and want to join me on my journey feel free!!! Have a wonderful weekend all!!!!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I dated a Mormon guy in high school. He had the prettiest eyes and his name was Shane. I love the name Shane and I'm a sucker for pretty blue man eyes. Your name wouldn't happen to be Shane, would it?
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    just to clarify i wasnt calling anyone a moron...i came in to say one shouldnt say that about oneself...and left because i realized it was another topic.
  • Antonia2501
    Antonia2501 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am but I'm inactive lol
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am but I'm inactive lol

me too :)
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    just to clarify i wasnt calling anyone a moron...i came in to say one shouldnt say that about oneself...and left because i realized it was another topic.

It's okay. I'm both mormon and a moron.

Edit: Ooops I said it about myself.