What are some low calorie alcoholic drinks?

Options
I dont drink at all often i swear! lol like 3 times a year max on special occasions! But, the other day I was out on the beach and I had a few drinks (I had 3 baileys and hot chocolate,,yummm:P, than I had a sex on the beach, vodka diet, assuming it would be like no calories, not was I ever wrong lol), and than I had a gin and lime juice. So yeah, after adding all this up, it was like so many calories, more than I would usually eat and drink in a day x2 lol. and my calorie goal is 500 lol! i know, too low but whatever my body is fine and I feel fine!

next time when I go out, what should I get ? :)

Replies

• lourolfes
    lourolfes Posts: 13
    Options
    500 calories?!?!

If you are really only consuming 500 calories, which is unbelievable and horribly unhealthy, absolutely none of them should come from an alcoholic drink.
  • booyainyoface
    booyainyoface Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    im not sure too many people will take you seriously on this site if your calorie goal is 500...

drink vodka soda or vodka diet. 1 shot of vodka (1.5 ounces) is about 80 or 90 calories, good luck trying to fit drinking into your minimal calorie goals.
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    500 calories? Why?
  • oweky
    oweky Posts: 2
    Options
    i like vodka and redull. the new redbull has no calories and vodka has about 80 per shot so a few drinks have never killed my diet.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    vodka and diet coke - the only calories are from the alcohol. So a double measure (50ml) is 20ml of alcohol or 140 calories.
  • lisaeuc
    lisaeuc Posts: 4
    Options
    I was drinking skinny girl cucumber vodka mixed with something low calorie the last time I had a few drinks. I explained to the bartender that I needed something REALLY low calorie since I too was consuming around 500 calories a day for a few weeks. They were pretty darn good too !! They had some other flavors too, pineapple, tangerine....
  • traveller888
    traveller888 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I assume you meant a 500 calorie limit for drinks...which is fine.

Here's a website I found that gives a lot of suggestions. The 3rd page is the keeper!

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/low-calorie-cocktails