100 pounds or more to lose

Options

Replies

• niicki87
    niicki87 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm. Nicole and I have over 100 pounds to lose! Adding you :)
  • Tamijoy4Him
    Tamijoy4Him Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI :) I am trying to loose 200 lbs :) Nice to meet you :):smile:
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Tammy I think there are lots of us in the same boat. I have at least 100 pounds to lose and could lose more. I've been on program now for about 2 weeks and have lost 6 pounds. I already added you as a friend. good luck.
  • marisposa
    marisposa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im new too this is a great place I have only been here 5 days it is so motivational. We can do this anyone can add me I have 100lb to lose too :)
  • chrissyd2218
    chrissyd2218 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am working to lose 100 pounds! Anyone can add me. Motivation and support are the best things to have!
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    If you need more friends, add me:) I've lost 113 lbs and still need to lose 40-ish more. I'm waiting for my upper body to catch up with my lower body lol (I'm a triangle shape...)
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started off at 304lbs in Jan, started MFP in Feb. Am currently 261. Want to get to around 160, but will firm up my goal when I get there!
  • TammyGrl0528
    Options
    I am glad to see how many people have responded to this!

I am trying to add everyone, but it only lets me do so many requests at one time...so if I have missed you, then feel free to add me!!!

Looking forward to taking this journey with all of you !!!
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Hi and welcome..I am on the journey to lose around 150 pounds..lets be friends. Add me.:flowerforyou:
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I only have 40 to go.. but at the beginning of my health journey, even before MFP was in my life, I had 110 to lose.. so I would like to help in any which way I can. Feel free to add.. and welcome! I hope you're ready because this site is by far one of the greatest things that have happened to me. the people are amazing and the support is as well. :)
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    hey everybody.

i just signed up and have 75 to lose. i'll be there when anybody needs a little motivation.
    i could also use the motivation myself! so anybody, feel free to add me!
  • kayski68
    kayski68 Posts: 14
    Options
    hi ive been on here for 10 wks,ive lost 21 pounds but still have at least another 80 to loose x
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations for making the choice of a healthy lifestyle - it is so worth it! I lost 153 pounds, maintained it for 2 years, then I lost my focus - regained 40 and now am on round 2.

We can do this! One day, one step, one choice at a time!

If anyone else wants more friends, feel free to add me - I'd appreciate it as well. I find the feedback and support so very motivational.
  • MommaRainbow
    MommaRainbow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have over 100 pounds to lose. My head really isn't in the game, but my sister told me about this site. It has been a week and I have lost 8 pounds. I take one day on at a time and worry about tomorrow when it gets here. This site does make you think about what you eat and my shopping cart looks nothing like it use to. Together we all can do this!
  • CharlieSeeker
    Options
    Welcome I just joined a few weeks ago myself,already lost 7 pounds .i started my diet on jan 1st , i was 438 lbs been doing it on my own but it's tough im 373 now shooting for another 100 +++ always remember Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can't, give yourself reasons why you can.it's a long road Never, never, never, give up.Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality. just remember a strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100 pounds still to lose, and I need more friends, too! :)
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    Hello =] I also have over 100 pounds to lose, about 120 left so feel free to add me (anyone) I log in everyday and try to comment as much as I can. Good luck everyone.
  • hddeuce1966
    hddeuce1966 Posts: 104
    Options
    I started out on May 21 at 258 needing to lose 113 pounds to get to my goal weight of 145. I have an under active thyroid so I knew this was going to be a long journey. I now weigh 237. Less than 1 month later. I eat tons of food, and the weight is just falling off. I only have 92 more pounds to go but would love to be your friend. And anyone else that would like another friend. By the way I don't exercise hardly at all. My food diary is open if you would like to see what I eat.
  • sillygoose03
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too. I've been doing Weight Watchers for a couple of years and I'm just burned out with it. The meetings, the points, etc, etc. I thought I'd try something different. I also have 100+lbs to lose and can use every bit of motivation I can get. Feel free to add me as a friend. :) One quick question, when I did the profile thing, it set my calories to approx 1500 a day. That seems like a lot to me. Did I do something wrong or does that sound about right to you all who have been here awhile? Thanks!
  • mpoole6
    mpoole6 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started in march of this year to loose weight and still have a lot to go. I would love to be in the company of those who are trying to reach such a life changing goal. The support and motivation would be a great help. Feel free to add me I could use the new friends