Need friends that need and give encouragement!

Options
Tanisse
Tanisse Posts: 37 Member
I've been apart of MFP for a few weeks, and I love encouraging people. The problem is, I'm always encouraging and would like a give take support system. I workout hard! I do Insanity workouts and jog/walk 22.23 miles a week. Some days I don't feel like it, but I'm dedicated! I need dedicated friends that will push me when I don't feel like it, and I will push them when they don't. Other's need not reply :tongue: thanks

Replies

• schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request babygirl... I'll encourage you!! X
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I will support you, you can add me.
  • cutejohnsongirl
    Options
    i'm here for you!! :)
  • Martin0524
    Martin0524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like... support is a two way street.. Good luck with your goals..
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will support you too! :)
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    I gotcha back if you wanna add me :)
  • LivetoRun07
    LivetoRun07 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    FR = Sent!

=)
  • starbear1307
    Options
    i've just joined too and could do with some support! my friends and family haven't any problems with their weight! seems to just be me! yo yo dieting most of my married life through having children, now i'm turning 36yrs on Monday and trying to get a grip with my weight, my partner met me 2yrs ago and 2 stone lighter! hes as supportive as he can be as he loves me whatever my weight, but 'I' need to 'love me' and i struggle to at the weight i am. :laugh:
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    meeeeeeee :) i try and comment on everything (but completed diaries) but sometimes i have to wait till i get home or something and do everyone at once.

feel free to add me!
  • Add me can use the same support system!!
  • frankiedb
    frankiedb Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    count on me!
  • Chan0629
    Chan0629 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm new but add me to your support system! Just sent you a friend request!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • geminigrl622
    geminigrl622 Posts: 144
    Options
    Sending friend request now. Add me. I'm all for the give take friendship! lol
  • AmandaP_23
    AmandaP_23 Posts: 31
    Options
    Insanity is tough, I've tried it before.
    I'm sticking with my 30 day shred. :P
    Feel free to add me!
  • mcanfield724
    mcanfield724 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm starting Insanity tonight, and I also walk/jog pretty often. Good luck! :)
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I comment everyday, I have a very small friends list b/c like you I like to give support but I also feel it is a two way street.!