EEK! Trigger foods

Options
Well I don't know what to call them but what are foods you can absolutely NOT have in the house? For me it's choc chip cookie dough and port wine cheese spread. There is no such thing as moderation with me as far as these two things are concerned.

Well..........I just found a choc chip muffin mix in the back of the cupboard and it and I are having a staring contest!!!!! :explode:

Replies

• meganlkp
    Options
    He He - thanks for that! Made me chuckle!! You know you got the power...just say NO!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I can't have any sweets in the house- cookies, cake, chocolate, ice cream, candy.

I agree with the advice to toss it- I got that advice when I was staring down a 2L ice cream the other day, and couldn't bring myself to do it...well after the ice cream was gone, I wished more than anything that I had tossed it!
  • pniana
    pniana Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Throw it away! In the big garbage outside! Open it first and then toss it in so you won't be tempted to fish it out. Toss it! NOW!!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    BBQ chips!!!!!!!! I love them and can eat the whole bag.

My hubby will buy them and just tell me to have better will power....:noway: :noway: He know's better than that.. :laugh: hahaha
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    pickles or chips...both would make me fall. I love salt.
  • EllienLyla
    Options
    Anything sweet, I have a serious sweet tooth. I especially can't say no to rice krispy treats... I can't even say those two words without going to the kitchen :grumble:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Velveeta shells and cheese....I could eat the whole thing by myself! :love:
  • Shelley130
    Options
    peanut butter / chocolate no bake cookies.
    I can't even wait for them to cool and form a cookie before most of them are gone.
  • Grate
    Grate Posts: 71
    Options
    Toss it Out!!! Toss it Out!!! Flush it down the toilet. Get rid of it. You will be so proud of yourself.
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Any thing sweet I just can't pass. If my husband brings anything sweet home I make him lock it in his car and take it with him to work.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

i had this once and i loved it, but when i logged it I HATED IT!
    haven't eat any since!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Sweets--yum--no control there. I can not have them in the house. I can buy them and do really well leaving them alone--until I open them! So, I try to make sure that when I do open them there are a few of my grandkids around to bail me out.:flowerforyou: :smile::wink: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options

i had this once and i loved it, but when i logged it I HATED IT!
    haven't eat any since!

I know... but it is soooooooooo good. Lol. They make these little single serve containers but its powdered cheese and boiled water. Not nearly as good as that unlabled silver package of heaven they call "cheese".

Just imagine... at a restaurant down by the beach they have a truffeled lobster mac and cheese. I don't even want to know what is in there. Come to think of it, I dont care. :bigsmile:
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    peanut butter / chocolate no bake cookies.

Ooh me too... :heart: those things!!!
    Cherry cordial ice-cream.... or butter pecan ice-cream.
    Molassas cookies... omg!! (especially the soft vanilla ones from Archway)
    Sugar cookies (from the Kroger bakery)

But I could go on forever--- just about everything sweet is tempting for me.
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    tortillas, refried beans and ramen. If that's there, I'd had ramen bean burritos. Yes, it's weird, but tasty.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,738 Member
    Options
    Tim's Sweet Maui Onion potato chips. I cannot have them in the house. Pretty much anything else in the house is no problem, which is good, because my husband and kids like to have their goodies. The husband could stand to lose a few, but I'm not going to try to force him to do it. That's his thing. And, fortunately, my kids don't overdo the junk (like I tend to do) and are quite lean.