Looking for stay-at-home moms

Options

Replies

• milk_shakes
    Options
    Hi mommas! I'm a stay at home mom to a three year old boy. From Philadelphia. I would love of anyone added me. Brand new to the community.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I stay home with my two boys, ages 6 and 2. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too! I'm home with 19 month old twin boys.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i am a stay at home mom with 2 boys...feel free to add
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a stay at home mom to a 3 year old boy and 4 months pregnant!:smile:
  • KimInsanityP
    Options
    Stay at home moms unite, feel free to add me!!!
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a SAHM with a two year old boy and a two and a half month old baby girl.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    SAHM with 2 boys - 10 and 6.
  • cjmom1005
    cjmom1005 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys. I stopped working in January and gained 20 pounds. Ack...
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay st home mommy of 6 yr old boy/girl twins. While my children ARE in school, I have responsibilities at our school, and I also run our family farm. Busy busy busy. Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • mcknight28
    mcknight28 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom from canada! I have a 4 year old girl, and a 2 year old boy. Just joined the group as of yesterday : ) please add me
  • MdawnK
    MdawnK Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Another stay at home mom... 6 year old and 1 year old boys.
  • Lumchan
    Lumchan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys, 7, 5 and 2 years old.
  • Debrica
    Debrica Posts: 4
    Options
    I am currently a stay at home mom of a 7yr old, 5 yr old, and 3 yr old. And looking for friends also.
  • Skinny_Curves
    Options
    I'm a homeschooling SAHM of 3. I have a 8 yr old daughter and 6 yr old identical twin boys. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • babyweight40
    Options
    I stay at home with two boys- a 3 year old and almost 2 year old. There are definitely weight loss challenges specific to being around your kiddos all day! Feel free to add me!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM/Full-time student, kids 5 and 21 months.
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me, SAHM to 2 kids :)
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with twin soon-to-be 5-year-old sons with high-functioning ASD. Feel free to add!
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    As of Friday at 5:00 PM EST, I will be a SAHM again! :) I have 4 kids - 10, 7, 2, 5 months. Any other moms feel free to add me - just let me know you found me on this thread. :)