The Carpe Diem Team- small group wanted

Options
124»

Replies

• poeticjustice_2001
    Options
    drank a soda for lunch today... ugh... this has just been a bad food week all together! and my sadistic coworkers can't bringing in halloween candy and keeping it right near me!:grumble:
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I know how that goes!

Since we weigh in tomorrow, let's do the best we can for the rest of the day!

Consider having a fruit salad or something light and salt-free for dinner (but filling) and a light stroll around the block after?
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My persosnal goals:

Firstly just to stick with MFP this time because it works when I log on and enter my food daily. CHECK! I have been logging food and exercise everyday since we started.

Drink 8 glasses of water each day. CHECK!

Continue with the no sweets till Thanksgiving challenge. I had one little slip and the Halloween candy tasted way too sweet after not having any junk for 9 days. I got back on the wagon and have not had anymore junk.

Lose at least 5 pounds and have a flatter stomach by Jan 1st. I lost two pounds this week!

My last goal is to stay committed to this team because I think the more direct accountability will really help me maintain a healthier life style. I am still committed to Carpe Diem! so CHECK. Yay team!

Good Luck Carpe Diem!
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yikes...I guess I have not figured out the quote system yet but I tried to give an update on each goal above. So far I have been reaching each goal and I have lost 2 pounds!
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yikes...I guess I have not figured out the quote system yet but I tried to give an update on each goal above. So far I have been reaching each goal and I have lost 2 pounds!

That's great!:bigsmile:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friday Check In
    SW=210.5
    CW=207
    -1.5 lbs
    Yay!!
    Didn't do very well on my exercise goals this week :grumble:
    But on the flipside I did have better portion control and drank more water. I think that's what saved my bacon!
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Friday Check In
    SW=210.5
    CW=207
    -1.5 lbs
    Yay!!
    Didn't do very well on my exercise goals this week :grumble:
    But on the flipside I did have better portion control and drank more water. I think that's what saved my bacon!

Awesome. I lost 1 lb myself. Started a new thread, which the link is seen above in another post---that one for our check-ins from now on?