I SAVED MY LIFE! 112 pounds lost & Heart Attack Avoided

Options

Replies

• sillygoose03
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration and you look amazing!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing pictures, and you look so much younger! It is good to know that you can repair damage to a degree; I always thought that what damage was done was there to stay and you could only work to make it not get worse.
  • Iskreemman
    Iskreemman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Great job!
  • Megd1010
    Megd1010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Good on you for taking control
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    Just amazing.... inspiring. Love the pic of you and your daughter in your old jeans....it's amazing...:flowerforyou:
  • Bouken
    Bouken Posts: 5
    Options
    This is wonderful, congratulations!
    I'm so glad you avoided such a terrible fate.
    You're an inspiration.
  • redskirt
    redskirt Posts: 20
    Options
    Fantastic well done you, great pics
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous reminder that the benefits are not all about how we look. I got chills when I read your story, and I am so proud of you!
  • Antovincent
    Antovincent Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look really good....
  • sxci8
    sxci8 Posts: 24
    Options
    Love the last pic. Way to go... Feeling Inspired.
  • spotuk
    spotuk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!! and you look great xxx
  • pauladick
    pauladick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wat an insperation x:flowerforyou:
  • rugbymamma
    Options
    What courage, determination and willpower! Congratulations on a fabulous result, the pics tell their own story. Love the two of you in your old jeans, if that doesn't inspire you nothing will. May your health continue to improve and you enjoy your lifestyle to the max!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Well done!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, you are such an inspiration and look beautiful. Good on you!
  • bijoux79
    bijoux79 Posts: 79
    Options
    you look amazing and your picture just put the biggest smile on my face. Well done you
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look beautiful, what a change you have made. What did you do to make all of those changes?
  • firedenswife
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It just shows that with hard work I can also achieve weight-loss. Thank you! You are beautiful!
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I cannot get over the difference in how you look. As said it is inspiring to see that you can repair some of the damage your bad choices have done over the years. I would be carrying that last picture around in my purse as a reminder of what I have achieved for both myself and my family.
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!