What sizes are in your wardrobe?

Angellore
Angellore Posts: 519 Member
I have clothes in so many different sizes from years of weight loss and gain and buying clothes to 'shrink' into. So I was wondering, what is the largest and smallest size in your wardrobe and what is your size now?
All UK sizes:
Biggest: Size 30 (A pair of trousers that I keep from my heaviest!)
Current: Size 20
Smallest: Size 12. I don't know why, even at my smallest I was a 14. I have lots of 14's.

Replies

• vltaylor35
    vltaylor35 Posts: 72
    i have clothes in a UK16,18,22 and 22. currently in the 18s mostly
  • ausped
    ausped Posts: 58 Member
    all US sizes
    biggest 22
    current 6/8
    smallest 4
  • Aus size 8 & 6
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    I just got rid of a bunch of bigger clothes, it felt great to do. I kept one pair of pants (size 18). I'm in size 12 right now, med shirts.
    I got rid of size 18, x-large shirts.
  • nicholawelch
    nicholawelch Posts: 74 Member
    my wardrobe has a comlete array from UK size 26 to size10. I am currently wearing a variety of different sizes.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    us sizes
    8-14
  • i have size 20, 18, 16 and 14!!!!

Ridiculous this time as i shrink out of them, they are going to the charity shop, im not getting big again!! :wink:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I'm size 10 waist and I think I only actively wear that size.... I have some 12s but they fall off usually. Shirts it really depends where I shop... Some stores I'm a medium and others I'm a XL. I think the former is made for more regular sized people and the latter is for juniors. Thankfully I don't shop in the juniors store very much. But I have some of their shirts.

My biggest was an 18. Those are long gone. My wardrobe only contains stuff I'll wear. My smallest I think is 8... I do have some 5s but choose not to worry about that. I doubt I will ever get that small due to my body size. I'm going to be very happy to be a 8.
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Uk sizes 18
    >8/6 *sigh*...... currently 16 but I'd like to be back in a 10 bottom 12 top (purely for boob room) I looked really ill when I was really small
  • I have a variety starting a 2x to my current size of 14. I love when I grab a 2 x and put it on and it looks way to big to wear.
  • Biggest: 5 US
    Smallest: 0-1 US
    Current wearing stuff: 0-1 US
    All in juniors or sometimes children's clothes..I can't even fit into women's clothes :noway:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    i have 1 size 34(uk) from when i was big and the rest is from 20 down to 12 all waiting for me!! :bigsmile:
  • bjpfight
    bjpfight Posts: 4
    at my smallest I have a coupleof 8's some size 10's, mostly 12's and now I'm in 14's working my way back down. I've gone back and forth with these sizes most of my life.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Size 22 down to size 2. I'm currently in either 4 or 2 depending on the brand.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Ranges from UK 12 to UK 8
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    UK sizes 6 and 8
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Small and medium shirts now.
    Size 30 jeans and shorts.
    I have my size 36 belt hanging on the wall though as a reminder.
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    My current size is 10 (US) which is the only size that I will have. As clothes get too large, they immediately go to Goodwill. It is absolutely sabotage to keep "fat" clothes as your safety net. You must have the mentality that you will not be fat again. ever. Give the clothes away. The minute something feels snug, you need to reevaluate your exercise or eating and make adjustments and not allow the weight gain. ever.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    So I was wondering, what is the largest and smallest size in your wardrobe and what is your size now?

US sizes from 11 up to a 20.....right now I am a size 18.

And that's another reason I need to lose weight....so I can get rid of all those clothes!!
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    I have size 14 pants and medium shirts (us size).the largest size I have is a 24 pants and 2x shirt. I'm currently wearing 20w and XL/1x shirts.