51 POUNDS GONE FOREVER (Pics) -- More to go!!

Options
13»

Replies

• iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U look FAB, go Girl!
  • vxxtoria
    vxxtoria Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW!! :embarassed:

All of your words have meant so much.. definitely a great motivator to want to continue!

Thank you everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look incredible. CONGRATS
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I am almost 5'4" and 168 lbs., trying to get to 155...
  • JonGrandi88
    JonGrandi88 Posts: 137
    Options
    Wow what an Absolutely Amazing Job! You prove this weight loss thing can be done, much credit to you and all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss and good luck with your goals!! I'll send you a friend request, we have very similar goals!
  • bizybee29
    bizybee29 Posts: 27
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!! You are truly an inspiration!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooo much for posting! :D
  • GreenEyedLady1
    Options
    you look amazing!! you can really tell a difference! great job and keep up the good work!
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    Nice work pretty girl!
  • jiamiamom
    jiamiamom Posts: 5
    Options
    amazing! you look great! keep up the good work. Losing weight and keeping it off is not easy. MFP has all the positive support you need. We on MFP are all going through the same thing. Setting goals for a healthy lifestyle and doing everything we can to stick to that goal. You are doing an amazing job! You should be very proud of yourself.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic! Keep it going. Add me if you like.
  • 2012Mich
    2012Mich Posts: 93
    Options
    Gorgeous!! awesome work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You doing great...Keep going and no matter the time...it's a lifestyle....sounds like you have a plan and no doubt you will reach them...Great job!
  • vxxtoria
    vxxtoria Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, thank you everyone!!! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!