One Year on MFP & Down 90lbs w/ Pictures!

Options
today is officially one full year since i started logging on mfp!!! which makes this the longest healthy relationship i have ever been in.

i've learned a lot in a year. about eating better and being healthy in general. i've also learned a lot about myself. i never thought i would get through losing my doggie, and some days i am still not sure if i am going to get through it all the way. but lord knows i try so hard to keep it together. it helps that i have finally met a wonderful guy who loves me unconditionally and makes me believe that i deserve to be happy. i attribute meeting him and being able to accept his love to the strength, confidence and courage that my weight loss experience has afforded me.

after one full year i am officially down 90.5lbs! and let me say, being in a new relationship has not been easy in terms of maintaining my loss. i fluctuate 5-10lbs over the week sometimes, but i decided about a month ago i wouldn't weigh again until today because i really wanted to hit my initial goal by now. and i did, so yeah! i would like to lose 25-30 more by the end of the year. and who knows, maybe by this time next year, i will be getting off a bit more weight for a wedding.....

in any case, i could not have done any of it without my mfp family! you all have given me strength and encouragement when i could not possibly have continued on- not just in losing weight- but in life. so i am forever indebted to you all. <3<3<3

and i know everyone loves pics, so here ya go:

the summary shot from when i was down 80lbs:
6714396821_847c4b7c83_m.jpg
down80lbs by tifanietiberio, on Flickr

me (with the bf!) last month on vaycay:
7197178720_6d80e5a01b_m.jpg
Untitled by tifanietiberio, on Flickr

and this is most recent:
7197202706_1edf8b8eaf_m.jpg
Untitled by tifanietiberio, on Flickr

Replies

• ImRadical4Jesus
    ImRadical4Jesus Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missmonica78
    missmonica78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! You look beautiful!
  • boomrain
    boomrain Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I hope to be where you are some day :) Keep up the great work!!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    You look great! Such a pretty picture of you!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations on your success, it's amazing!
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    You look so good!
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful! great job!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    good job
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Aww...sweet don't you just love MFP..You have done amazing and good job on committing to 1yr and getting those awesome results...Keep pushing and you will definitely reach your final goal...
  • smurlene
    smurlene Posts: 72
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What an awesome job! You look great and so happy!
  • tortermari4
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME CONGRATS
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • annadunn12
    annadunn12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a lovely heartfelt post! I loved reading this, and looking at your pics! Well done you! You look beautiful, and so happy! Keep up the fab work :-)
  • yankeerebeljr
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! Congratulations on sticking with it! This is my first week and already I'm missing a lot of the foods I'm used to eating. You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!