60 plus to lose:(

Options
I really would like some friends that need to lose more than 40 pounds....I personally need to lose 63 pounds to get to my goal of 130. I have been away from FP for a while and plan to start 30 day shred today and just really hoping to find others that I can help motivate!!! I am 34 and a mommy to 3 kids....I am feeling discouraged and promised myself last night I would give it 30 days to focus only on eating and exercise then re-evaluate my results!

Replies

• beachcricket81
    Options
    Hi Serentity78,

You have taken the first step. Once you have that motivation then you have got your foot in the door. Feel free to add me and will try and help as much as I can.:smile::smile:
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am at 212 looking to get down to 130 also. I have 2 kids, both by C section so my tummy is a wreck! LOL Feel Free to add me if you like.
  • annadunn12
    annadunn12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm a 37yo mum of 2 aiming to lose around 60lbs. I came on here a few weeks ago, started, then stopped, then started again (properly) a week ago. I'm only 5 foot tall, so feel that the extra weight shows badly on me. I'm starting the C25K tomorrow, bought the new running shoes today ready!
    Add me if you like? We can motivate each other and compare notes :-)
    Anna
  • Secondgoround
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I think this site is great for a few reasons: food and exercise logging and the support of others in the same boat. I have about 70 pounds to lose so we are in the same range. I've been on here for almost a month and I've lost 6 pounds so far the last time I weighed.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have 101 pounds to lose. I'm here for you. You can do it!!
  • KatherineVictoria
    Options
    I have 50 to lose so we are pretty close in that regards! I would be happy to be a friend, supporter, and motivator! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I have a 100-some to go.. Feel free to add me (open to more friends)
    We are at the right place for support!! You can do this!!
  • jkrnomad
    jkrnomad Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal today and I have 100 to lose. It would be great to work together!
  • trini88
    trini88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! I'm a mom of 2 both via c-section, so just like me, my stomach's a wreck!! it's taken me a good year to constantly go to the gym, and now i feel off if I don't get there. I have at least 60lbs to lose, so we can definitely support each other!!
  • Wandacrawley
    Options
    Good day everyone I'm Wanda and when I started I was 250 lb., I have drop 25 lb. so far. My goal is 150 -160, I ride my stationary bike four times a week for 30 minutes, and starting Monday will add on weight training, so feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CharlotteEmilyGrange
    Options
    Feel free to add me as i want to lose 98lbs by next feb! You will do great, just keep trying!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you know...you can do it. I turned 50 this year and I am now 1.6 away from hitting my goal!!

people say when your older it's harder...maybe in some ways, but if you want it bad enough YOU CAN DO IT!!

Good luck...you can add me if you would like. I love to motivate people!!
  • navvsasaurus
    Options
    Hey there. I sent you s friend request. I've currently got to lose 50-ish pounds at the moment. I did come down from 232 to 160, but gained a rough 20 pounds back...it's a struggle!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me.. I will motivate you..I was also over 200 lbs, and have lost 67 since Aug... my goal is 130 too... so 40 more to go.. you CAN do this!
  • Tina4153
    Tina4153 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I decided yesterday it was time to get healthy again. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me I would love to offer my support to anyone that needs it. I also would like support for myself. Good luck in this weightloss journey we all can do it and reach our goals.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I started out with 58 just to get to my first goal of 140, I'm now 38 pounds down and seeing great results :smile: One day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time, is the only way to do it! Don't lose sight of the bigger picture. Time will keep going by, and before you know it 6 months or a year will have passed. You can either be better off then, or not. Your choice!
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 230 and I have about 80-85 left to lose. I'm aiming for 145-150
  • vampy25
    vampy25 Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well as others. :)
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 68 more pounds to be where I essentially want to be! you can do this :]

anyone feel free to add me!
  • mamacoach
    mamacoach Posts: 7
    Options
    Kids...life..schedules! And the weight adds up. I am just getting started too and am the type that needs a concrete goal for motivation - so I gave myself one, 60 pounds by the end of the year and "Accoutability helps you grow" so I joined FP to help me track and stay motivated. If I see it, it's tangible... now if only my clothes would start fitting more loosely!