5'3 165.. Jumping back on!!

Options
My name is Jessie!! I previously lost 30 lbs using MFP.. I have managed to keep most of my weight off the healthy way!! However have been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs.. I somehow have lost the motivation I once had when I needed to lose the weight. I am still not comfortable. I have still not reached my goal! So I decided to delete my old account and start over..fresh.. new friends.. new motivation.. and a new starting weight..!! I started my number back to lost 0 lbs.. I hope that helps get my *kitten* back in gear.. Im 5'3 weighed in at 168..
I know goals are good, but i dont know if I have a SET number I want to be.. I just want to be healthy, comfortable, but still have my curves. I want to have a long future, I want to be good at my career, to be a good role model, a good girlfriend!! Yes i have one of those bfs that can eat anything and will!! Recently moved in together and trying to reset my state of mind that I cant be like him. I know there are people out there that have lots in common with me! So please add me! im looking for new motivation and support!
Im pretty busy but try and get on my phone app as much as possible.! Im going to try and commit to logging everyday, and really try and stick to my goal! Please add me :)

Replies

• jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Same stats as you, sending you a friend request! :smile:
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    I know keeping up with logging everything in every day will pose a challenge for me, but I know I can do it if I see others do it! It makes me accountable for my food intake and exercise, or lack thereof!
  • KarCall
    KarCall Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Be careful with that boyfriend... my husband is the same way. Eats and eats and never gains an ounce... it's easy to forget portion control with someone like that. Thus, here I am 8 years, 2 babies later and an extra 50 pounds. Ugh! Looking forward to seeing your success... You have already proven you can do it! Friend me if you like :-)