A new number on the scale!

Options
I finally saw a 3 on the scale today! I haven't been in the 130's in 10 years. Today I was 139! Wow. I'm so excited. To anyone else this would be braging. But, I know you folks will understand this is just me being happy to be me! It has been a lot of hard work to get to this point!
248210.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• tbolton
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I can't wait for the day I'm as happy as you are!!!:happy:
  • koriebrownie
    koriebrownie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks! If you food journal religiously like I've been! It will be here before you know it!
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    thats awesome korie! i can't wait to hit my first 3 something :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're almost to your goal!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I can't wait until I achieve that weight. I would be happy too!!!!

Enjoy it!!!
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!
    Way to go!!!

:happy:
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good Job
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just hit the thirties too. It is almost surreal. I can't wait to hit the 120's. I just want to get to 129 and maintain it. Congrads. It is really awesome.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Good for you - congrats! :flowerforyou: I was just thinking today when the last time I was under 140 - I'm thinking it was when I was 16. :frown: :tongue: I'm thinking MFP is gonna get me there again. :happy:
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Can I ask. . . . how tall are you?

I've made it to my original goal of 149, but its not right for me by any means (hi belly!) I weighed 134 in high school but I'm not sure if that's realistic now that I'm a woman if you know what i mean.

I'm a little over 5'7"
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to be able to say the same thing because my goal weight is 130.....a weight I've never seen. Currently waiting on the 70's though so I'v got a ways to go.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Congratulations!! I am at 164 and hope to be standing in your shoes someday soon. I am new to this site, and you are such an inspiration for me. Do you have any tips??
  • koriebrownie
    Options
    Thanks guys! All I can say is if I can do it so can you! Exercise and Food Journal is what worked for me. No magic pill here.

I am 5'7". So my original goal was 140 but your body changes a lot after three kids. So now my goal is 135. We'll see what happens then. I say lose it till you feel good.

Good luck and great job to all of you.

Man it's hard.

I know how to lose it and gain it. I'm a little afraid of learning how to maintain it.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • famv5
    famv5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That must be a great feeling. :happy:
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did you lose 30+ pounds since July????
  • koriebrownie
    Options
    No I started to take things seriously on the day after Mothers Day.
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    a new number for me too ... i am below 110kgs! wohoooooo
  • patrice27
    Options
    Yipee! Congrats. Hope I get there too
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Cool!
    Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!