New here! Need to lose 100lb!! :O

Options
Hello! I'm Leanne and i'm a food-a-holic!

Anyway, it's taken me a lot of courage to get myself here eventually but it has to be done. I'm 19 and mummy to a gorgeous 2 year old. Before i fell pregnant with my daughter i was wearing a 10-12 and VERY happy. I put on 4 stone while pregnant with daughter and never got round to losing it but ended up gaining more!

It's getting very bad! Im now 5ft4 and 229lb or 16.5 stone! I don't even know how it got so bad, it happened so quick. If only it fell off as well as it went on eh?

I tend to make jokes about my weight but in all honesty i hate what i see in the mirror so now is time to change! I'll get there slowly but surely. I'm trying for a baby and am determined to eat healthy if i do get pregnant but i'm hoping my weight loss will help me get my POSITIVE TEST! Either way though, baby or not, i need to lose weight for a healthier me!

Replies

• healthymewannabe
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm in the same boat. I am 5'4" and have about 130 pounds left to lose. You can certainly reach your goals!
  • wesellee
    wesellee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey,hope i can help
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    Thank you both :)
  • ashleygx26
    ashleygx26 Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck with your journey!!! You can feel free to add me!
  • jayrdubya
    jayrdubya Posts: 12
    Options
    We are in a very similar boat. Sending you a friend request. We can do this. One day at a time :)
  • Ivettepoz
    Ivettepoz Posts: 17
    Options
    good luck, you'll do it!
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Good for you cupcake! I to used wanting a bb as a catalyst for this weight loss adventure :)
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    Thank you all! Looks like im going to get loads of support on here!
  • violavi
    violavi Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey there! I need to lose 100lb (well 123, but over 100 :p)
    Good luck, I'm sure you can do it!