Zumba Exhilarate??!

Options
Have any of you guys tried Zumba Exhilarate? And have you had any success? I was thinking of doing this Zumba but didnt know if it would help any. I love to dance but watching the previews for it kind of had me worried that i might not be able to catch onto the moves. So for those of you who have done Zumba was it hard at first to catch on? what was your experience? I'd love to know, Thanks.

Replies

• LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this now and I love them. I'm on the Ripped DVD and I can feel my muscles getting tight, my abs are sore. The way I see it if you don't catch on in the beginning you will get there. I still mess up but it's so much fun. If you love to dance then you will love it. :bigsmile:
  • KayWillAchieve
    Options
    Thats Great!! Thanks i think im going to try it out, it looks super fun (:
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have had it for months I just started doing it last month off and on, I did get tired very fast but the more you do the longer you hang in, but this week I have been doing it everyday(Mon-Fri) and I feel pretty good. I've only did the step by step and Ripped dvd but I know i will get to the others when I drop more weight. :smile:
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I have it - it's not nearly as confusing as the previews make it look. They do do that irritating stobe thing, which can make it a little hard to see what they're doing but usually they are just repeating what they already did.