Has anyone else had this issue?

2»

Replies

• MRITechheg
    MRITechheg Posts: 21 Member
    totally had the same issue but with my lower spine in kept getting sore and bruised cause i would bump it !
  • fatcatjack
    fatcatjack Posts: 29
    Yes! Yes! Yes!!! It hurts ALL THE TIME, especially on long drives!! I just had my first skin removal surgery and have spent the last 2 weeks sleeping sitting up. IT IS KILLING MY BUTT!!!! OMG!!! I don't know if its a NSV, but its a pain in the *kitten* - LITERALLY!!!! :laugh:

My girlfriend and husband both had GBS and BOTH had this issue, and they said eventually it goes away!! <Waiting impatiently!> :drinker:
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    I sit in a padded chair at work but what I have noticed is this: my pants are sooooo baggy!!! Shorts that I could not even get into last summer are now just hanging off my butt.....and I defintely have lost a couple of inches off the boobs! Soon time for a new wardrobe....definitely a NSV!!!!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    I have started to notice this myself....we barely have to run the AC In our basement apartment even on the 90 degree days because I am always cold. I have blankets on the bed even in the summertime
    I haven't really noticed that but I haven't been sitting on any hard surfaces either.

What I have noticed is being cold even when it's pretty warm. Like it was 72 in my house this morning and I had on a sweatshirt, flannel pants and socks...usually by the time it's 70, I'm good for shorts and tshirts