Favorite nail color for the Summer

lilrette
lilrette Posts: 23 Member
Hi! I just wanted to see if anyone has a favorite nail polish color/brand for the Summer :smile:

Replies

• Pennydnbfit
    Pennydnbfit Posts: 12 Member
    Hey. Yes mine is Essie in Camera. Its really bright and fun. Like a redish orange!! Check it out. Looks fab on toes!!
    Whats yours??
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Ive been craving lime green lately but can't find it anywhere.
    My sister had 'my chihuahua bites' (OPI) which was awesome and I've been looking for it but can't find it.
    I have silver polish and silver glitter Nail Inc ones which I pair. When I bought them, the salesgirl was SO excited for me and with reason. My nails are SO metallic, I LOVE it.
  • Tasmanian devil OPI :)
  • I love the magnectic nail polish!! Any brand, seems to work great, but the stuff at the drug store is affordable and lasts a long time too!
  • megan24209
    megan24209 Posts: 23
    Coral and mint have been my go to colors so far. I get them at Forever 21 because they are cheap yet seem to last awhile.
  • a brassy red by OPI called --- "I'm not really a waitress" !
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    The whole OPI Amazing Spiderman collection!!! Especially the greenish/orangey one, it's called Just Spotted the Lizard. Also, I'm loving Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet that I grabbed on a whim running through Walgreens. It is exactly the color of mint chip ice cream & it was cheap!