Nike+ Q

Options
Ceffy
Ceffy Posts: 235
Does anyone know how I add the data from my Nike+ nano app to my account established on my Iphone?

Replies

• Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't help Ceffy but I usually try Youtube or type the question in google for things i'm not sure about? I had this and now i'm running should really get it set up!
  • Ceffy
    Options
    Think I've got it sorted, I set up my account properly on nikeplus.com then resync'd my nano, seems to have worked.

Let me know if you get on there and we can friend each other :)
  • Emilina79
    Emilina79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Brill, I should be under RainbowLily (another nickname) I have about 20 logged runs on their from when I flirted with running before and lost my mojo lol. Before it was more to keep my ex happy and now its something i really like because this time i'm doing it for me, without someone making me feel crap at it!

We can do challenges, but i'm only up to 20 min (just) non stop and struggle with that, so you may get bored with me! I will obv motivate you though :-)
  • Ceffy
    Options
    I'm not sure how much I do non stop, I do about 40 min running, dropping down to a fast walk when I feel like I'm going to pass out or puke!

hehe!