Headache n weight loss

Options
Hey Guys,
Has someone else experienced continuous headache with weight loss? I am having headaches for almost a week now. :( And its not dehydration, I believe.

Could someone please shed some light on this?

I do not want to loose brain mass :tongue:

Replies

• IngridR61
    IngridR61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your body is going through the detoxifying process. I went through the same thing, for 5 days I had horrible headaches and no energy. I had very bad eating habits before, and ate a lot of junk. Also, I got headaches from caffeine withdrawal as well. Just stick to your program and soon you should be feeling more energized. I hope this helped.
    regards,
    Ingrid
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your body is going through the detoxifying process. I went through the same thing, for 5 days I had horrible headaches and no energy. I had very bad eating habits before, and ate a lot of junk. Also, I got headaches from caffeine withdrawal as well. Just stick to your program and soon you should be feeling more energized. I hope this helped.
    regards,
    Ingrid

Hmmm. Thanks. Will give it a few more days.
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hydrate :drinker: , drink lots of water :smile:
  • russinman
    russinman Posts: 2
    Options
    I experienced the exact same thing as well when I was going through caffeine withdrawal.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to this, I'm gonna be in the same boat soon. I drink soda daily, just a can or twos worth, but it's gonna bite me in the butt when I wean myself off.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I got headaches from caffeine withdrawal as well as allergies. I'm really allergic to dust, my exercises have me on the ground alot, I had to make sure I took some meds before I did my exercise.

remember to check with your doc if this lasts too long - better safe than sorry!

good Luck! I hope it gets better!
  • SanyamKaushik
    SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I experienced the exact same thing as well when I was going through caffeine withdrawal.

Its caffeine, nicotine, fatty food withdrawal all at the same time :p
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Its caffeine, nicotine, fatty food withdrawal all at the same time :p

Ouch I do not envy you this. Congratulations to you for comitting to a healthy change. :drinker: