Lost 54 pounds and still losing!! pic heavy

Options
If you would like to feel free to add me but please tell me why you want to and keep in contact with me.. I am only keeping friends that talk to me :-)

I have lost 54 pounds. I am now 282 and I started out at 336 last year of June, July, August 2011 lol I forgot what month
This is what I did to lose the weight

1. I did 30 day shred 26 days straight.. Started not losing weight so I took a week off and I lost a lot of weight after wards.. I was working my body to hard so don't do it straight you all do it with breaks.. And I also have a hip problem because of it.. So I learned my lesson lol
2. I stopped drinking pop
3. I only drink water 4-6 bottles of water a day
4. I drink skim milk with everything I eat (breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
5. I don't eat a lot of junkfood like i used to. I only eat what the nutrition facts list. But sometimes I only have a few here and there
6. I don't go out to eat as much as I used to. If I do it is like once in a month not even
7. I eat more healthier now with vegetables and fruit and some meats but rarely because I really hate meat..
8. I don't eat a lot of sodium my sodium is around 2500 but I barely go above that
9. I eat potassium but not as much as I am supposed to lol
10. I walk every night after I eat dinner.

I will be posting pictures from now and then.. And a picture that I took of myself like 8 years ago wondering if I look like that now but I have no clue because I don't know how much I weighed back then. I know it was in the 200's tho for sure

Now
now.png
618.png
282.png

few weeks ago
honeyandifewweeksago.png

month ago 5/18/2012
me.png
eh.png
honeyand1monthago.png

2 months ago
me2.png
me3.png
Long time ago (when I started as in tons of weight)
longtimeagowhenifirststarted.png

Around 8-9 years ago
And this is before I put on the pounds. Wondering if I look like this now.. And do you see any difference in the pictures?
melongtimeago.jpg

Replies

• BeautifulKristen
    Options
    will start over again one sec with the pictures
  • roxie2go
    roxie2go Posts: 10
    Options
    well done you on losing so much i would say you look like you do in your old pic keep it up xx
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Can't see pics :sad:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    ok I think I am all finished lol. I don't have any full body yet because ummmm yah.. LOL :blushing: they are all nakey.. o.o
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    no comments yet? awww how come
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your face for sure. 54 pounds is an accomplishment to be proud of for sure! Keep at it and you will see even more results. Good luck in your journey :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    can definitley see teh differnce! Keep up the good work!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference! Congrats on losing 54lbs. :)
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :smile:
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Keep up the hard work xxx
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Can really tell you've lost through your face. Keep up the good work!
  • AngieWpg
    AngieWpg Posts: 27
    Options
    Way to go! I can definitly see a difference between the recent pictures and it's hard to tell since the pictures aren't side by side but I think your face is smaller now than it was 8-9 years ago too. Well done!!
  • NikkiJoH
    NikkiJoH Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ur looking fab girl well done! 54lb is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
  • sanboogie
    sanboogie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! 54 lbs is an amazing loss. Keep up the great work! I can see a difference in the pictures.
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Great job! Keep on! You can do it!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress. You have made some wonderful lifestyle changes...keep up the great work.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Doing great, keep up the good work!
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    Its slightly noticeable, maybe it is more noticeable in an area other than your face. Post full body pics pls.

Also, you look like you haven't aged a day in those 8-9 years! lucky :wink:
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!