Is Tomato Juice so bad

Options
SanyamKaushik
SanyamKaushik Posts: 215 Member
that when I offered it to my team mates today, everyone just said. "Thanks, I'm OK". :brokenheart:

If that was some chocolate snacks, everyone would have enjoyed, I'm sure :laugh:
My workmates are great though, someone or the other tries to bring some mini treats every friday post lunch.... And I am just trying to slightly change the trend to more healthy snacks/fruits :p

Replies

• Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Yes it's bad.

:)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    the problem is you didn't mix it with vodka, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and Tabasco with a pickle on the side

I suspect this was the reason people didn't want it. Nice try though!!
  • SanyamKaushik
    Options
    the problem is you didn't mix it with vodka, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and Tabasco with a pickle on the side

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, I might just put it in glasses and tell everyone its "Bloody Mary" LOL
    May be that will help :glasses:
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    that when I offered it to my team mates today, everyone just said. "Thanks, I'm OK". :brokenheart:

If that was some chocolate snacks, everyone would have enjoyed, I'm sure :laugh:
    My workmates are great though, someone or the other tries to bring some mini treats every friday post lunch.... And I am just trying to slightly change the trend to more healthy snacks/fruits :p

I love tomato juice, but I sure wouldn't consider it a "post lunch mini treat." With my lunch, as a bit of extra veggies, perhaps. Is this a "snack" or a "treat?" If it's a "treat," tomato juice isn't. Small squares of dark chocolate would have been better received and just as healthy.
  • SanyamKaushik
    Options

Well, if it had Vodka, I'm sure, I would not offer it to anyone else.. Nice idea, I might mix a few shots in my tomato juice carton next week and enjoy a cup every day in the afternoon. :tongue:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    nope, it's delicious and was always my favorite juice growing up, with or without a little lemon juice mixed in.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bet ya didn't offer them ya precious peanuts tho did ya!! lmao :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SanyamKaushik
    Options
    Bet ya didn't offer them ya precious peanuts tho did ya!! lmao :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL. Good catch.
    Nays, I have stopped buying 'em now....
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's definitely gross. I do sometimes drink it (for the lycopene, NOT the taste). I have to hold my nose shut and chug the *kitten* out of it.
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I learned to like it, honestly at first I couldn't even drink it and would rather take a shot of cheap liquor lol
  • LoveMabody
    Options
    @SanyamKaushik: Beware of falling on someone in office :wink: