woow you look amazing! :)
  • Mrs_Sheila
    Mrs_Sheila Posts: 39
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job!
  • kraj8995
    kraj8995 Posts: 28
    Options
    This is unbelievable how did you do this.
  • barbaratracy
    Options
    OMG you look AMAZING !! keep up the hard work..congrats :-):smile:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow welldone!
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You are healthier and happier. Your goal is right around the corner... you WILL meet it!
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and So happy!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Congratulations on your success.
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful... Congratulations..:smile:
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    Congratulations, thou who rockest! ; ) You look awesome!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great job!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the work!!!
  • jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • bettyboo1982uk
    bettyboo1982uk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is unbelievable how did you do this.

I ate healthily during my pregnancy and luckily found I wasn't as hungry as usual. My daughter was born in Sept 11 and by Jan 12 I started My Fitness Pal having already lost about 21lbs. I set my goals to lose 2lbs per wk and up until recently I achieved this most weeks. I stick to my calories the majority of the time but do have a treat night each week. On treat night I have what I really fancy - which is normally a Chinese takeaway! If I was good all the time I know I wouldn't stick to it. I also exercise nearly everyday. I take my daughter out in the buggy for an hour or 2 and walk briskly. I normally cover 3.5 - 5 miles. She enjoys this and therefore it doesn't feel like exercise.

So as you can see I'm not doing anything too extreme. No fad diets, no diet pills, no slimming clubs, no expensive gym or anything like that. I've just educated myself on portion size and what foods are more calorific than others. I still eat things I like but I try and counteract the calories with exercise.

One thing that did help was that I did this together with my husband and another couple. Having their support has been fantastic, so if you can buddy up with a friend or family member then do :)

My weightloss has slowed down now that I'm getting closer to my target weight and I seem to have weeks where I stay the same instead of loosing some but I know that's to be expected. I'm just going to keep on going and I know I'll keep using this app even when I reach my target as I will always need to keep an eye on what I'm eating. I've lost weight before and then put it back on and more and don't ever want to do that again!
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!!!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look BEEUUUTEEEFULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • leahtrigg2213
    Options
    WOW, U r truly an inspiration to those of us who r on our journey to lose weight. U look great! I only hope that I too can look that thin one day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!