First day...

Options
Hello!! Been on this journey for some time now. Really tired of the rollercoaster ride and ready for a steady course, downhill of course. Looking for positive, encouraging people to connect with. Excited and nervous. But ready to get this done.

Thanks!
Keesha

Replies

• laurac7888
    laurac7888 Posts: 19
    Options
    Accepted your friend request! I'm really excited having someone with the same goal as me! We can do this! This is the first time I have really ever tried to diet. I have always been overweight but never fully tried! So the backup is much appreciated! :)
  • kcblasingame
    Options
    Thanks!!! Ditto!!!
  • determinedash
    determinedash Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)

Feel free to add me for support and encouragement. I find myself logging onto this site more and more everyday - not necessarily for logging, but for all the friend updates and encouraging words!
  • bsummers2
    bsummers2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey everyone. It's my 1st day and looking for support and motivation. I can't do this alone.
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I think everyone needs all the support they can get. I've made it my resolution to log in here every day!
  • ainsleypeters
    ainsleypeters Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Its my first day on this, i need some motivation and encouragement.. add me
  • creatorof3
    Options
    I signed up in Jan but never started. But today is the day... I have tried every diet known to man but this is
    going to be the one..!
  • CrazyLegsMgee
    CrazyLegsMgee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I heard about this site last week from a friend who lost over 30 pounds! I thought Id give it a try. Im tired of being overweight and feeling helpless to lose the weight. Im excited to see everyone with the same goal ...and to get involved to encourage and be encouraged. Just for today- I will honor my body with what I decide to eat.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hi New Folks! I just signed up last week. this is a great site! Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • mhaley83
    mhaley83 Posts: 1
    Options
    If you just stick with it and stay within your calorie goal there is no doubt you will loose weight with my fitness pal. I have been using this since march and lost 49 pounds. I excercise in the mornning for about 30 mins 4 times a week. Once you start losing the weight it becomes addictive
  • Norsegodess
    Options
    feel free to add me, been doing this a while but def back on track today at a couple of bad weeks
  • HungryRainb0w
    Options
    Ditto :] Feel free to add and be nosey.
  • julie2475
    julie2475 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hi ya!! thought I would give this a go as I dont seem to be losing any weight and have been at gym for a few months but the same few lbs that com e off go straight back on so figured writing down everything I ate can only be a good thing!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi Keesha,
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: I'm GREAT motivation and support! I wish you the best of luck with your goals here on MFP!

Colie :smile:
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I just rejoined last Monday. Survived a whole week! I like you am tired of the roller coaster ride of more ups than downs. Ready to make a change and get my "skinny" healthy body back!. I realize that it is more mind over matter. If you can get your mind set to it, the rest is a breeze! Good luck! Hopefully, my motivation won't fade. :)
  • sobit1970
    Options
    its too bad losing wasn't as much fun as gaining huh? Lol Too bad all food was zero calories! Good luck!
  • sobit1970
    Options
    49 pounds? Wow congrats!
  • catherinepaigephelps
    Options
    I am starting my journey today also. I am happy to see all the women just like me who are just starting to connect with others concerning their weight loss goals. I wish you lots of luck!
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hi Keesha, feel free to add me too. This site is awesome! You can reach your goal! meg
  • bsummers2
    bsummers2 Posts: 6
    Options
    So far I'm feeling the difference of less food today. Need to shrink the stomach down.:happy: :happy: :smile: