Replies

• 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    drink a glass of water
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Sooooo the bowl of cereal and milk I just consumed at 1:30am now has to be counted towards tomorrow's 1200 cals, and I'm doing that every night. I really feel hard done by if I'm really hungry and I make myself turn over and sleep. My tummy feels very unloved, unwarm, and unfull :-(

Feel great after the cereal though. Pity it stuffs up my day though. I NEED the whole 1200 to survive the day.
  • chalise11
    chalise11 Posts: 2
    Options
    i do the water as well...and if it doesn't work i just get another glass of water good luck :o)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth, drink a glass of water, and go to bed :smile:
  • ahsats
    ahsats Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Eat.
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

. I NEED the whole 1200 to survive the day.

This is probably a large chunk of your problem. 1200 is too low for a LOT of people. Try increasing your calorie goal, and eat at least a portion of the exercise calories you earn through the day.
  • 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sooooo the bowl of cereal and milk I just consumed at 1:30am now has to be counted towards tomorrow's 1200 cals, and I'm doing that every night. I really feel hard done by if I'm really hungry and I make myself turn over and sleep. My tummy feels very unloved, unwarm, and unfull :-(

Feel great after the cereal though. Pity it stuffs up my day though. I NEED the whole 1200 to survive the day.

maybe you could try eating more fill food throughout that day, with a lot of protein and fiber? or maybe try going to bed earlier and maybe some melatonin. i have never once woken up in the middle of the night purely because of hunger. it seems as though you might be in the late night snack habit and just need to break it.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    water.

If you NEED to eat then try popping a few grapes into your mouth. Way less damaging then cereal/milk at 1:30 in the morn.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    put some hemp hearts on top of your dinner, it should keep you full.
  • 4jrgy
    4jrgy Posts: 6
    Options
    This is when I struggle the most...but have found that working out gives me extra calories to play with towards the end of the day. Also, drinking water has helped. Lastly, eating more protein at dinner helps keep me more satisfied later on into the evening.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Aryou eating enough during the day? the first week i started i tried to cut back to far and woke at 2 am thinking of cookies & milk. i got up and w/o thinking grabbed 4 cookies and small milk . when i got up the next morning i was so mad at myself beacuse i had to start the day w ith a 250 cal useless start. from then on i make sure i eat the right amount and never eat my exercise earned calories.eat something light right before bed .
  • Susan923
    Susan923 Posts: 61
    Options
    You're not eating enought. 1200 calories are just way too low to lose weight. I am eating close to 2000 per day. If you want this to last forever than don't deprive yourself.
    If you stick to 1200 per day than you will lose weight and then put it right back on.
    Good luck hon! :)
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This happened to me the other night. If I get hungry in the middle of the night because I didn't eat enough or I found myself up late at night, I try to eat something with some protein like some walnuts or almonds. You also might want to make sure you're eating enough. Good luck!